News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

AC_teaser.jpg

See here, http://www.kunos-simulazioni.com/main/

Not a joke this time!:D

Marco Massarutto at Facebook:

Next Friday, 23 Dicember 2011, KUNOS Simulazioni is going to announce a brand new title for 2012.
The 2012 PC title is going to be based on a brand new proprietary technology that KUNOS Simulazioni is currently developing.
Stay tuned for more details on KUNOS Simulazioni website on Friday 23 Dicember 2011.

• Herman Hermansen

I honestly think this will be a better game than all the more "hyped" up games like RFactor2, GTR3 and Project cars, and that it will be a great evolution from nkPro :) There is no need to reinvent the genre i think. A nkPro with more content and the graphics and feel of FVA is what i think it will be. Looking forward to the 23rd.

EDIT: Don't want to cause a problem by saying it will be better than everything else, it's just that i have believe they are capable of making a great racing simulation and that this is the game i will most likely be playing instead of the others. :D

EDIT: Don't want to cause a problem by saying it will be better than everything else, it's just that i have believe they are capable of making a great racing simulation and that this is the game i will most likely be playing instead of the others. :D

You won't cause that :) Its a forum.

Partly agree as Kunos is capable of producing a true real life racing experience. Unfortunately if they dont improve their marketing and communications with this simulation the same will happen as with nkpro I fear.

We never "see" anybody from Kunos. So unless you are Italian there is no information.

• Herman Hermansen

You won't cause that :) Its a forum.

Partly agree as Kunos is capable of producing a true real life racing experience. Unfortunately if they dont improve their marketing and communications with this simulation the same will happen as with nkpro I fear.

We never "see" anybody from Kunos. So unless you are Italian there is no information.
Very true! Lets hope they have learnt from all of their "mistakes" with nkPro. UI, online functions like the chat etc and communicating with costumers are viiiital parts :D The lack of content also scares people i think.

• Herman Hermansen

More news here from the Assetto Corsa:

http://www.flyingpig.info/assettocorsa/
OH MY :D YESSSSSSSSSSS (haven't looked at the site completely yet, just opened and had a 1 sec look) !!! :D

EDIT: Well that looked nice! It will apparently be moddable: "The simracing community has reached us that everything is not enough. So AC is conceived to be moddable from the ground up, permitting the sim community to express its high skill and talent by creating new cars, tracks and even full blown total mods."

This looks so promising :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 376 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years