Assetto Corsa: Lamborghini teaser video revealed

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have released a teaser showing some of the content coming to their PC simulation Assetto Corsa.

The video unveils the official license of Lamborghini Automobili in a mix of previous cars and tracks from their latest DLC and some of the upcoming models from the Italian super car manufacturer that gamers can expect in 2015:
  • Lamborghini Asterion
  • Lamborghini Aventador
  • Lamborghini Countach
  • Lamborghini Gallardo 570-4 Superleggera
  • Lamborghini Gallardo GT3
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3
  • Lamborghini Huracan LP620-2 Super Trofeo
  • Lamborghini Miura SV
  • Lamborghini Veneno

Yeah, but theres nothing new to see in the video, right?
I was watching the video and got to the bit where they were doing the bumper cam with the car names coming up and I said "They're not gonna do it but they need to end this video with a hard cut from the end of the list at a semi-climax of the song to a 1.5 second fish eye curb shot of a loud Lambo blowing past screaming its V12 like they show off monsters in movie trailers followed by a cut to black with the Lambo logo".

They didn't do it and it makes me sad.

Lambos' rear ends are ugly in a beautiful way

lambo1.jpg

lambo2.jpg

lambo3.jpg

lambo4.jpg

quote: "I may be missing something, is this expected to be a free update or a paid DLC?"
this will be in "dream pack 2" (paid dlc) - they said it's going to feature sports cars, including the lamborghinis.
before the lamborghinis, the "bonus pack" will be released, which will be free of charge :geek:

In a recent interview with Red Bull Games, Kunos Simulazioni’s Marco Massarutto revealed details on the upcoming Bonus Pack for Assetto Corsa.

As announced before, the bonus pack will include five cars, one of which is the Audi Quattro, as well as a new track: Zandvoort. Unlike the Dream Pack, the bonus pack will be released for free:

“Currently we are working on the Bonus Pack, and that will be available as a free download for all users; we would like to release within a couple of months.We are still waiting for some approvals from our licensors, so I can’t go deeply in details yet, but I’m sure that Zandvoort and the five cars included will make our followers very happy.”

While the Bonus Pack will be free, Kunos is already planning to add more content to Assetto Corsa with the next paid DLC as the Dream Pack 2 has been confirmed to be in development:

“We are also working on the Dream Pack 2, and that will include cars from Audi, Lamborghini and more – with some surprises – and will also feature the Circuit of Catalunya, which is currently in development. There is some other important news that will be disclosed soon; I can only say that we want to surprise our players even more.”

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/assetto-bonus-pack-coming.104053/page-2

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%