Assetto Corsa: Kunos tease Dream Pack DLC

ACDM02.jpg

KUNOS Simulazioni have released two more in-game screenshots of the first DLC for Assetto Corsa, Dream Pack.

As announced last month the newest upcoming DLC for Assetto Corsa, called Dream Pack, includes various new racing cars from Alfa Romeo, Sauber, Corvette, McLaren, RUF, Mercedes, Nissan and BMW and will feature the much anticipated mother of all racing circuits: the infamous Nürburgring Nordschleife.

ACDM01.jpg

Along DLC content, like the Alfa Romeo, BMW M235i Racing and the Nissan GT-R NISMO 2014 GT3, comes the v1.1 update to the game with much anticipated features as we've outlined already last week.

SEE ALSO: Assetto Corsa Steam Keys for sale for less than 35 Euros

Kunos also informed us that new information about the DLC's ETA and price will come next week.

I had some thoughts on the Nordschleife this days, because i believe, AC have already a laserscanned Nordschleife for some time. I know the laserscanned version from Forza 5. The producer claimed, that it was a job of 13.000 hours of work. I don´t believe that amount, but it´s much work and this Snoopy-version is much to close to the one in Forza 5, but with all the bumps and force feedback missing in Forza. I don´t believe that this was a work of a few ambitious people and maybe is just hidden content, that don´t effect licensing.

There are amazing good mods for free out there, but the Nordschleife in rFactor is such a piece of :poop: compare to the Snoopy-track. Why i can´t drive this mod with another sim?

I had some thoughts on the Nordschleife this days, because i believe, AC have already a laserscanned Nordschleife for some time. I know the laserscanned version from Forza 5. The producer claimed, that it was a job of 13.000 hours of work. I don´t believe that amount, but it´s much work and this Snoopy-version is much to close to the one in Forza 5, but with all the bumps and force feedback missing in Forza. I don´t believe that this was a work of a few ambitious people and maybe is just hidden content, that don´t effect licensing.

There are amazing good mods for free out there, but the Nordschleife in rFactor is such a piece of :poop: compare to the Snoopy-track. Why i can´t drive this mod with another sim?
I sincerely hope KUNOS will have scanned the 24H version of the Nûrburgring combined with the Nordschleife, called the V-formation or something like that...That way Snoopy's excellent work and tremendous effort won't have been for nothing.
Then we can choose from 4 different Nürburgring tracks:
DTM version
Nürburgring
Nordschleife (by Snoopy)
24H version.

I sincerely hope KUNOS will have scanned the 24H version of the Nûrburgring combined with the Nordschleife, called the V-formation or something like that...That way Snoopy's excellent work and tremendous effort won't have been for nothing.

Yes, i miss the 24h/VLN-version with GP, but i suspect that Snoopy and Kunos is the same. Who is Snoopy and are there other mods from this "guy"? I tried quit a few mods from ambitious people but nothing was so professionally accurate done than this Nordschleife and i think, it´s the most difficult track to rebuild.

Yes, i miss the 24h/VLN-version with GP, but i suspect that Snoopy and Kunos is the same. Who is Snoopy and are there other mods from this "guy"? I tried quit a few mods from ambitious people but nothing was so professionally accurate done than this Nordschleife and i think, it´s the most difficult track to rebuild.
snoopy is trying to map chicago at the moment, yes he is crazy, yes he is awesome.

snoopy is trying to map chicago at the moment, yes he is crazy, yes he is awesome.

When i google "snoopy chicago" i don´t get any results with both. So you can prove, that there´s really a Snoopy not connected to Kunos who made this track? He should do some other tracks and sell this stuff. The R3E-tracks are not (officially) laserscanned but as good as.

You mean map Manhattan, not Chicago. Openhattan is his project. :p

Google don´t know this either.
Anyway i´m curious, what Kunos can do more to this track than adding the full track with GP. The Snoopy-Version is IMHO by far the most accurate Nordschleife you can drive. With the bumps i don´t know, but viewed many real onboard videos of it and it seems like this very close to perfect and not to bumpy at all, like some people claim.

I've been so impressed with this sim since I got onboard that I'd be confident enough to just give kunos my bank acct info so they can auto debit me for EVERY future piece of DLC they decide to make available.

@ kunos
Super Job thus far, Keep it Lit !
:thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline