Assetto Corsa: Kunos tease Dream Pack DLC

ACDM02.jpg

KUNOS Simulazioni have released two more in-game screenshots of the first DLC for Assetto Corsa, Dream Pack.

As announced last month the newest upcoming DLC for Assetto Corsa, called Dream Pack, includes various new racing cars from Alfa Romeo, Sauber, Corvette, McLaren, RUF, Mercedes, Nissan and BMW and will feature the much anticipated mother of all racing circuits: the infamous Nürburgring Nordschleife.

ACDM01.jpg

Along DLC content, like the Alfa Romeo, BMW M235i Racing and the Nissan GT-R NISMO 2014 GT3, comes the v1.1 update to the game with much anticipated features as we've outlined already last week.

SEE ALSO: Assetto Corsa Steam Keys for sale for less than 35 Euros

Kunos also informed us that new information about the DLC's ETA and price will come next week.

• Deleted member 151827

It would, yes :)

My guess is that it'll be somewhere between $25-$40, which is highway robbery as far as I'm concerned.
That would be the most expensive dlc i have ever bought. If it's anything over 30 it will wait until a sale comes along.

Remember guys, there will be a pre-order period which will most likely entitle most of us to a discount. So while it might end up being expensive, for those of us who will be buying this straight away it will be pretty nicely priced. :)

not more than 7-8 euro it should cost... otherwise they are mad!
mad? have you seen the content it brings? This is not an ordinary dlc, but is simulation quality on top of great racing history of the past and present.

but yea, I don't think it will be much above it, maybe around 10 or 12. Which could be the 50% off discount.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing