Assetto Corsa - KTM X-BOX - Red Bull Ring GP improving lap times

Greetings!
In the past few months I've been trying to improve my lap times on Red Bull Ring GP (the long track version) with the KTM X-BOW. Best I've managed to do after hundreds of laps was 1.39.9. I tried to find anyone else times/onboard in youtube, but unfortunately this track/car combinations seems not that popular.
My request is would anyone please try to do few laps and share their times, because I don't now what's a good lap time for this track/car. Videos will be much appreciated.

All the best,
Viktor

Greetings!
In the past few months I've been trying to improve my lap times on Red Bull Ring GP (the long track version) with the KTM X-BOW. Best I've managed to do after hundreds of laps was 1.39.9. I tried to find anyone else times/onboard in youtube, but unfortunately this track/car combinations seems not that popular.
My request is would anyone please try to do few laps and share their times, because I don't now what's a good lap time for this track/car. Videos will be much appreciated.

All the best,
Viktor
Hi Viktor, I'll have a go after work and let you know my lap time. I assume 100% grip and 26c will do?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back