Assetto Corsa is not recognizing Clutch and shifter

Last week, after I had some problems with AC, I had to remove and re-install it ... and afterwards it ran great. Then I installed a couple apps and had to turn the computer off. When I started it back up, AC wouldn't recognize any of the G27 ... so I re-installed the Logitech driver (Win 10, 64 bit) ... but I can't get AC to recognize or assign the clutch or shifter.

So, I deleted and re-inastalled the Logitech driver (Win 10, 64 bit) ... but I still can't get AC to assign the clutch or shifter. And again, and again, and again and again. Then I did a search on the 'net to see if I could find what I'm doing wrong. Then, I deleted and re-inastalled the Logitech driver (Win 10, 64 bit) ... but I still can't get AC to assign the clutch or shifter. And again, and again, and again and again.

Any help would be appreciated.

How did you solve the problem?

I just kept deleting the Logitech program and installing it until the sun, moon and stars came into proper alignment and it worked.

Seriously!

I keep a notebook of instructions or procedures for doing things such as this. I started it about 3 years ago. In the normal run of things, my cheat sheets work just fine. But, every once in a while this Logitech load up gives me problems and won't respond properly ... I don't know why.

Before I posted for help here, I did a search on the net to see if anyone has come had new/never seen before problems, but there was nothing I didn't have in my notebook.

It's kind of odd as I think on it ... my rig and setup is plain vanilla ... and now real old tech stuff. Just a G27 with no mods and a Dell computer which is dedicated to running AC ... and getting on the 'net to do some racing. One screen. My biggest technological advance was a year or more ago when I installed Team speak.

I can't imagine how I could make this rig any simpler.

Last edited:
I had some driver problem once with my G920 that uninstalling and reinstalling the driver did not fix. Running Logitech Wheel Driver Cleaner and then reinstalling driver fixed it completely. Great app, but for some truly bizarre reason any information about is buried, I had no clue it existed until I found some random post on Logitech support forums

Last edited:
I had some driver problem once with my G920 that uninstalling and reinstalling the driver did not fix. Running Logitech Driver Cleaner and then reinstalling driver fixed it completely. Great app, but for some truly bizarre reason any information about is buried, I had no clue it existed until I found some random post on Logitech support forums

Thanks ... this goes in the notebook!

When I triede to use my Logitech G920, with my shifter, I tried to use the clutch, but it didn't work. I went into the settings, and found out that I had not unchecked "AutoMatic Clutch".

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back