Assetto Corsa: how do you adjust seat position/height?

I've Googled how to adjust seat height.
  • I came up with: use numberpad + and - (after having enabled devapps in assetto_corsa.ini, which I did). That didn't work for me though.
  • Also found: press home button and type in something with set "driverEye.y ". That didn't work for me either.
Anyone know how to adjust seat / head height? I'm tired of having the steering wheel in front of my face. I'm not four foot tall!

I've got triples

After you've found your ideal position, don't forget to hit the SAVE button! Otherwise, when you load the car up again it will be in the default position and you'll have to adjust it all over again...

ive spent 430 plus hours on this game now all of a sudden cant move seat back or forward or cannot change height of seat for some reason the driver adjustment box has stopped working over past 24 hours any suggestions ?

sorry i bring that old threat but i have a question. i know there is a new dash camera and the original one. i want the original to be like dash one, with no g force or throtle-brake effects. i put them from settings to zero but it keeps moving. only new dash camera is not moving. can u help me and sorry for bad english!

Yep ... this is an old thread. And I've read every pone I can find for this problem.

The On-Board settings (the helmet icon in the list on the right) has never worked in all the time I've owned this sim ... or maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

Could someone explain how to use this ... feature (maybe it's called an ap). I cannot get it to do anything.

T

Yep ... this is an old thread. And I've read every pone I can find for this problem.

The On-Board settings (the helmet icon in the list on the right) has never worked in all the time I've owned this sim ... or maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

Could someone explain how to use this ... feature (maybe it's called an ap). I cannot get it to do anything.

T
Do you happen to use the dash cam? It only works with cockpit view.

Do you happen to use the dash cam? It only works with cockpit view.

I don't think so.

What I do is either during a Practice or Quick Race, I move my cursor over to the right to access what I guess is called the On-Board Setting bar on the right. I scroll down to the Helmet icon, get the screen and start pushing buttons.

Nothing changes.

If you try changing FOV with this On-Board Setting and this works while
the other settings don't work, sure you are on Dash Cam !

Use F1 key once and the second view will look like the 1st one but will be the Cockpit view.

With this view all buttons will work.
If they don't there's a problem in your game.

If you try changing FOV with this On-Board Setting and this works while
the other settings don't work, sure you are on Dash Cam !

Use F1 key once and the second view will look like the 1st one but will be the Cockpit view.

With this view all buttons will work.
If they don't there's a problem in your game.

The very thing I was looking for. I actually was planning to use some screenshots coz I wasn't sure how I would explain my issue but you very well answered it. Thanks man.

There's an in game app that elegantly allows you to change your cockpit camera position.
Just move your mouse cursor to the right of the screen and the app list will appear. Look for the one that is called "Onboard" or something, and then you can adjust your cockpit positioning from there :)
omg thank you soo much

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing