Assetto Corsa Hotfix 1.11.4 Deployed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Hotfix.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni yesterday released a small hotfix patch to the PC version of Assetto Corsa, amending a few minor details and adding a new livery for the 911 GT3 Porsche.

Firstly apologies for missing this yesterday and bringing this news a little later than usual.

The 1.11.4 hotfix addresses a few minor items within the simulation without making dramatic changes to the game. It is expected a new build release will be deployed for the sim in a few weeks time and the 1.11.4 patch is just a small deployment aimed at cleaning up a couple of areas that most needed immediate attention. Patch 1.11.4 also adds a nice new livery for the 911 GT3 R and some interesting FFB updates to the Praga R1.

Patch 1.11.4 release notes can be read below:
  • Corrected Praga R1 FFB values
  • Corrected Toyota Supra limiter sounds
  • Balanced Bmw M4 overall volume
  • Balanced Bmw M3 e92 exterior volume
  • Added #910 livery to Porsche 911 GT3 R

Assetto Corsa 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa 3.jpg
Assetto Corsa Hotfix 1.jpg

Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC right now. All three platforms for the title have substantial DLC packages for purchase.

You can catch all the news and discussions around the console version of Assetto Corsa right here at the RaceDepartment Assetto Corsa sub forum! If you own the PC version of the title you may wish to check out our sizable downloads section, or take in a race or two in our Assetto Corsa Club and League Racing forum.

Have you tried the new hotfix yet? Are you happy with AC at present? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I'm starting to wonder when one of these hotfixes is going to include some bug fixes. A couple big ones for me are the sound bug where full sound (gearbox and environment) isn't implemented unless you open sound app in game. Others would be the challenges like AI crashing in nurburgring and trophies not being awarded in Ferrari GT3 at Mugello.

How do i save them??
DDS... what format?
DTX 1 3 or 5 with our without mip maps?
Tried every thing but no luck so far?

Thanks in advance for you answer(s) ;)
From what I could see, the file you want/need to change is:
"EXT_Sideglass.dds"
64x64 px (0 mipmaps) -----> 8.8 - AL 16 bpp | alpha/luminance

You need to make it a little bigger (to have better detail) and with color. Something like:
1024x1024 px (0 mipmaps) -----> DXT5 (smaller file, less quality)
or
1024x1024 px (0 mipmaps) -----> 8.8.8.8 - ARGB 32 bpp | unsigned (bigger file, better quality).

Sample:
u1TABoz.jpg

To paint the flag, use this template, if you want:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/osdn97063ewdom7/EXT_Sideglass.psd

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%