General Assetto Corsa Hood Animation Resetting

Basically what is happening is that any time my custom animation is triggered, it plays out fine but after it concludes and is in the "triggered" state for lack of a better term, it resets back to presumably the first frame of the animation or just the default position. How could I fix this?

Video if unclear

Here is the corresponding "code" in the extension/ext_config.ini file
[ANIMATION_...]
INPUT = EXTRA_A ; bind to reverse gear
FILE = hood.ksanim ; file name of new animation in “animations” folder
TIME = 1.0 ; animation time
INPUT_AS_PROGRESS = 0 ; set to 1 to switch to that second input-as-progress mode
LOOP_WHILE_ACTIVE = 0 ; if set to 0, animation would go to 0% if not triggered, and
; to 100% otherwise; if set to 1, animation would play in
; a loop if triggered and stop otherwise
LOOP_KEEP_UNTIL_DONE = 1 ; only for “LOOP_WHILE_ACTIVE”: set to 1 to make animation
; go to 0% if stopped (like wipers would do, for example)
TICK_TOCK_MODE = 0 ; only for “LOOP_WHILE_ACTIVE”: loop as 0% → 100% → 0% instead
; of jumping from 100% to 0%
AFFECTS_INTERIOR_SHAPE = 1 ; force to update interior reflections mask if animation is
; playing (slower)

I'm not sure why it is doing this but any insight is appreciated.

Basically what is happening is that any time my custom animation is triggered, it plays out fine but after it concludes and is in the "triggered" state for lack of a better term, it resets back to presumably the first frame of the animation or just the default position. How could I fix this?

Video if unclear

Here is the corresponding "code" in the extension/ext_config.ini file
[ANIMATION_...]
INPUT = EXTRA_A ; bind to reverse gear
FILE = hood.ksanim ; file name of new animation in “animations” folder
TIME = 1.0 ; animation time
INPUT_AS_PROGRESS = 0 ; set to 1 to switch to that second input-as-progress mode
LOOP_WHILE_ACTIVE = 0 ; if set to 0, animation would go to 0% if not triggered, and
; to 100% otherwise; if set to 1, animation would play in
; a loop if triggered and stop otherwise
LOOP_KEEP_UNTIL_DONE = 1 ; only for “LOOP_WHILE_ACTIVE”: set to 1 to make animation
; go to 0% if stopped (like wipers would do, for example)
TICK_TOCK_MODE = 0 ; only for “LOOP_WHILE_ACTIVE”: loop as 0% → 100% → 0% instead
; of jumping from 100% to 0%
AFFECTS_INTERIOR_SHAPE = 1 ; force to update interior reflections mask if animation is
; playing (slower)

I'm not sure why it is doing this but any insight is appreciated.
I should probably mention that it plays fine in the CM showroom without bugging, but fails to play properly ingame.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%