Assetto Corsa: Greenlit on Steam by ... You!

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Last edited:
VICTOOORRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

victory-main_full.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni and their upcoming PC simulator Assetto Corsa have been greenlit by the community and Valve has reached out to the Italian developers to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Does this mean that there is now a timescale in which Kunos HAVE to keep to in regards to a release? Just wondering as Kunos have never worked to that kind of schedule, have they?

Congrats Kunos! This should really help generate new interest. How does this modding system work then? Will it reduce traffic to websites from modders/teams or mod hosting sites? :thumbsdown:
I can certainly see the benefit of it auto downloading any mods you need though.

I'd been waiting for this day for quite a while. Congratulations to everyone at Kunos, you've got a very exciting future ahead of you, no doubt, as we have in the sim racing community. You deserve all the success you get. :D

I clicked to support it but I think I'll buy this with an actual box and install away from the Steam platform...

I've made the mistake a few times of not backing up my steam folder because it's all just downloaded again any way, but you forget about games you like to mod/tweak and store the files for in steam folders!

Well done for getting onto Steam KS! :D

Dave

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 380 28.3%