Assetto Corsa: First videos of the Abarth Esseesse at Monza

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: First videos of the Abarth Esseesse at Monza

Two interesting screen recordings surfaced on the personal Facebook pages of Aris and Marco, both working for Kunos Simulazioni, showing the Abarth Esseesse in action around Autodromo di Monza emphasizing on the suspension of the car and the AI in Assetto Corsa.

After checking with the devs it seems that both videos were recorded with an iPhone at the office. For inspiration developers tend to watch replays that are running in a loop and when at some point this Abarth was running on three...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
oh im excited :D, more close intense racing coming up :D

i think this may raise the bar with sim racing. however, i did read somewhere that pit stops would not be included :-S
I don't know how much has changed but it was said it is unlikely to be available at launch but I would say likely to arrive at some point.

oh im excited :D, more close intense racing coming up :D

i think this may raise the bar with sim racing. however, i did read somewhere that pit stops would not be included :-S
I don't know how much has changed but it was said it is unlikely to be available at launch but I would say likely to arrive at some point.
As far as I'm aware, pit stop, weather and other things will be implemented later after the first release, I think I remember Kunos saying they did this so to not push the release date even further and to concentrate on doing a few things perfectly than many things half assed.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%