Assetto Corsa: Ferrari SF15-T 'Red Pack' Trailer

Chris

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have just dropped a bombshell of an announcement with the news that the 2015 Scuderia Ferrari Formula One car will be included in the soon-to-be-released 'Red Pack' on the 14th of July.

The Italian developer becomes only the second SimRacing company to acquire an officially licensed modern era Formula One car after iRacing obtained the rights to reproduce the 2014 McLaren-Honda. The 2015 title challenger from the Prancing Horse was the first car of the Vettel-Ferrari era and won three Grands Prix over the course of the 2015 season.

Fans of open wheel content will rejoice at the prospect of a new car being added to the game, let alone such a spectacular addition as that of a current-spec V6 Turbo Hybrid F1 car. The SF15-T announcement comes hot off the heels of the introduction of the Lamborghini Aventador SV and the Maserati 250F as the cars to feature in the upcoming DLC pack along with a laser scanned version of the Austrian Grand Prix circuit: The RedBull Ring.

Ferrari_SF15T_front.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_fronttv.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_Sidepod.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_sideTV.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_sidetv2.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_sidetv3.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_sidetv4.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_Tcam.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_top.jpgFerrari_SF15T.jpg

Are you excited for the release of the Red Pack? Will you be purchasing it on day one given the news of this latest inclusion?

Last edited:
I'd somehow missed the Porsche DLC announcement... Was watching the rwd pack video on YouTube and left it playing. Does anyone know what other Porsche cars will be part of that DLC? From the video it looked like a ton of cars from the past and the present both race and road going models.

With that and this new Red pack I'm pretty much back on AC after giving AMS a good going over.

I'd somehow missed the Porsche DLC announcement... Was watching the rwd pack video on YouTube and left it playing. Does anyone know what other Porsche cars will be part of that DLC? From the video it looked like a ton of cars from the past and the present both race and road going models.

With that and this new Red pack I'm pretty much back on AC after giving AMS a good going over.
well i can tell you what was in the ingame kunos engine.

The 2017 911 991.2 carrera s

Porsche 962c

Porsche 919 silverstone/pre-le mans aero package(aka a very bad aero package as stated by the porsche drivers of the #19 car at the time)

Porsche 917/30

Marco also confirmed that the 935/78 moby dick will be coming as well, he also dropped a hint that the 918 is coming and the fancy spoiler convinced him to add the new 2017 panamera as well.

nxjhkp1pz841domx6217.GIF

I cant fault his decision its funny.

that makes 7 cars confirmed.

Not 100% confirmed but the 908/30 and 911 gt1 evo 1998 were having their jiggly parts measured so they may also make a stand which could make 9 confirmed.

well i can tell you what was in the ingame kunos engine.

The 2017 911 991.2 carrera s

Porsche 962c

Porsche 919 silverstone/pre-le mans aero package(aka a very bad aero package as stated by the porsche drivers of the #19 car at the time)

Porsche 917/30

Marco also confirmed that the 935/78 moby dick will be coming as well, he also dropped a hint that the 918 is coming and the fancy spoiler convinced him to add the new 2017 panamera as well.

nxjhkp1pz841domx6217.GIF

I cant fault his decision its funny.

that makes 7 cars confirmed.

Not 100% confirmed but the 908/30 and 911 gt1 evo 1998 were having their jiggly parts measured so they may also make a stand which could make 9 confirmed.
Wow that wing is something. Wouldn't look out of place on a batman movie...

So the sound from the console launch trailer was fake after all :(
No, all the cars in the console trailer have the same sounds as in game. The only sound for the F138 in the console trailer was from a fast downshifting scene (link min 1:00), so if you search for a similar scene in the F138 trailer in the post above, it sounds about the same, as the parts with this car on track are different between both videos. And the high speed sounds the same.
Now for example take the Sauber C9, it has the same exterior track camera effect in game as the one in the console trailer. Alfa Romeo 4C also the same between console trailer and game.

No, all the cars in the console trailer have the same sounds as in game. The only sound for the F138 in the console trailer was from a fast downshifting scene (link min 1:00), so if you search for a similar scene in the F138 trailer in the post above, it sounds about the same, as the parts with this car on track are different between both videos. And the high speed sounds the same.
Now for example take the Sauber C9, it has the same exterior track camera effect in game as the one in the console trailer. Alfa Romeo 4C also the same between console trailer and game.
No, they took the sound for the trailer from this onboard video (1:01):

To be realistic guys it's highly unlikely that Ferrari let them take the car out on track and run it at full revs just to get the sound, so they would have to have taken the sounds from a video or even another car. As they have stated before, securing a license means different things to different manufactures and there are some things that a manufacture will never give you (like full track access to an F1 car just so you can record sound).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%