Assetto Corsa: Ferrari SF15-T 'Red Pack' Trailer

Chris

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have just dropped a bombshell of an announcement with the news that the 2015 Scuderia Ferrari Formula One car will be included in the soon-to-be-released 'Red Pack' on the 14th of July.

The Italian developer becomes only the second SimRacing company to acquire an officially licensed modern era Formula One car after iRacing obtained the rights to reproduce the 2014 McLaren-Honda. The 2015 title challenger from the Prancing Horse was the first car of the Vettel-Ferrari era and won three Grands Prix over the course of the 2015 season.

Fans of open wheel content will rejoice at the prospect of a new car being added to the game, let alone such a spectacular addition as that of a current-spec V6 Turbo Hybrid F1 car. The SF15-T announcement comes hot off the heels of the introduction of the Lamborghini Aventador SV and the Maserati 250F as the cars to feature in the upcoming DLC pack along with a laser scanned version of the Austrian Grand Prix circuit: The RedBull Ring.

Ferrari_SF15T_front.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_fronttv.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_Sidepod.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_sideTV.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_sidetv2.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_sidetv3.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_sidetv4.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_Tcam.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_top.jpgFerrari_SF15T.jpg

Are you excited for the release of the Red Pack? Will you be purchasing it on day one given the news of this latest inclusion?

Last edited:
I would pay for a pack of scanned tracks.
As would I, but we must remember that the process of getting a new track into the game is a very long and expensive process. If there were to be a 'track-pack' (which I think is a fantastic idea!) it could take more than a year to get just 3-4 tracks together in time, and that's optimistic.

There are a lot of talented painters out there, so should be fixed within hours I guess.
I don't think Kunos will add Vettel and Räikkönen helmets because in all other Kunos addons the helmets were also white. So not a problem for the PC version but what about the consoles?
I don't think it's the SandroX model. It was good but some proportions were quite off. This car here looks quite different.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back