Assetto Corsa: Ferrari License Revealed

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Ferrari License Revealed

After Kunos Simulazioni made a mysterious announcement yesterday, which consisted of a green question mark and the promise of a bigger announcement to come today, the time has come and the announcement has just been made on social media and we've received a press release as well.

Over the last three years Kunos Simulazioni has developed all new DirectX 11 graphics technology, utilised by its...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Kunos,

Please, just
1295660626386.jpg

Yours sincerely,
FerrariMan96

;)

What will they choose? I'm guessing a modern F1 will be one option. The 250 GTO is also an obvious choice. Then maybe the 312-67 F1 to take on the Lotus 49? That leaves just one more. A classic Ferrari prototype like the 1967 P4 or the 1970 512? Not easy.

Ooooh, who's betting on the F40, the 80's(?) legend.

One thing about Ferrari, they have such a wealth of history to choose from, it could be any car.

I know they've made some "errors" in their portfolio, but by God, they have some absolute dream machines too

The online racing with GT cars will be second to none with the addition of Ferrari's. Will make a hell of a line up already with the available cars. 2013 :inlove:

Hopefully the engine sound you hear in the video is just a placeholder as sounds are so far the only thing that worries me a bit with AC.

At least 10 Sim titles have "looked" this good and been hyped as much over the last 5 years - pretty much all turned out to be mediocre at best.

Sorry, but cut scenes, flashy single car on track videos and renderings do not cut it in this day and age - I will reserve all judgment until I play it.

Colour me far too jaded these days to fall for anyone's Sim hype ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back