Assetto Corsa Ferrari 488 GT3 'Red Pack' preview

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
AC Ferrari 488 GT3 2.jpg

Assetto Corsa developers Kunos Simulazioni have finally revealed the penultimate piece of content due to be released for the game as part of Thursday's upcoming 'Red Pack' DLC update.

With the GT2/3's already proving to be one of the more popular, and densely populated, classes within the game it was perhaps inevitable that Kunos would look to add another new generation model from of one of GT racing's most vibrant racing classes, this time bringing the beautiful Ferrari 488 GT3 to the sim. Replacement for the aging 458 Italia, the new 488 packs a twin-turbocharged 3.9-liter V8 with a lighter more rigid frame than its road going counterpart the 488 GTB. Run by a wide variety of GT3 teams across the world, the 488 is one of Ferrari's most spectacular closed top GT cars of recent times and sure to become an instant classic with the Tifosi faithful.

The Red Pack DLC is due for release on the Steam platform for PC players of Assetto Corsa, and will become available to purchase for PS4 and Xbox One players post console release.

Check out the Assetto Corsa sub forum for more news items right here at RaceDepartment. We have a number of thread topics to engage with your fellow community members, we host a high volume of mods and addons as well as our new Modding Discussion forum, a place where modders can discuss the many aspects involved in creating cars, tracks and skins for Assetto Corsa.

With our new Mazda MX-5 Cup league starting this Sunday, why not head over to our Assetto Corsa Racing Club forum to check out our regular club racing events and leagues? Our club races are designed for drivers of all skills and experience using a wide variety of content available for the sim. Head on over and take a look!

AC Ferrari 488 GT3 3.jpg AC Ferrari 488 GT3 4.jpg AC Ferrari 488 GT3 5.jpg AC Ferrari 488 GT3 6.jpg AC Ferrari 488 GT3 7.jpg AC Ferrari 488 GT3 8.jpg AC Ferrari 488 GT3.jpg

Another one bites the dust.. like what you see from the latest Red Pack reveal? Looking forward to the new Ferrari? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Please. Roasting an entire nation based off of an honest mistake made by a guy who almost single handedly does most of the physics and core programming of the game is completely unnecessary.

We all pay good money for his products, he is no hero. Don't try that "one guy honest mistake" crap, this is his full-time job, for which he is well paid and many would happily take his place. We owe him nothing, he owes his customers professionalism.

I've booked tomorrow off work to play this DLC, as promised on the 14/07. It is now
@REM1976
stop ranting this thread and lighten up. It's still a game, and always will be no matter how serious it gets. I sincerely hope you get fired with your next mistake on work, karma can be true biatch sometimes :O_o:

I hired a team of five people. If they give me THEIR deadline and don't make it because they've been slack, I fire them. Simple as. I've fired two people in the last six months for this reason.

AC have been broadcasting the 14/07 for weeks now. Suddenly they can't deliver. Why? Because they haven't done things properly.

Fired.

You should use that line at your next interview, see if you get the job.

Well, I can tell you that in my work I'm the one doing the interviews and if someone gave me an answer like you want; "I'll deliver on time but i'm not sure if it works" I would ask the to leave in a second.
But no point in dragging this along, I'm sure Kunos will release the DLC soon, and we'll all be happy

reported for being ra
I've booked tomorrow off work to play this DLC, as promised on the 14/07. It is now

I hired a team of five people. If they give me THEIR deadline and don't make it because they've been slack, I fire them. Simple as. I've fired two people in the last six months for this reason.

AC have been broadcasting the 14/07 for weeks now. Suddenly they can't deliver. Why? Because they haven't done things properly.

Fired.
Your first rant has been reported by me as I think it contains racial issues that don't fit this thread, website or community.
And I'm sure you will get to pay the price for being a complete and utter ... at work. You are one unhappy human being :O_o:

Last edited by a moderator:
Finding a bug is not something that you can entirely control and even if that's not the case, i think that since you haven't paid the dlc yet, you can't really complain about them. Plus, here in italy is 18:55. The 14/7 deadline is still possible.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 442 39.6%