• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Assetto Corsa | Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo Coming As Part Of New Esport Series

Will Mazeo

2000RPM
May 25, 2015
SRO has exactly that kind of power. Why do you think we still don't have nords in acc? :)

If a car or a track doesn't exist in a sro organized series, you can ABSOLUTELY forget about having it in ACC.
We'll see if Nords will appear or not.. there is time
But please give info about SRO owning ACC, I'd like to see it. As of now it seems just the random average Joe with the exclusive syndrome

BULLET4JUSTICE2

25RPM
Premium
Jul 6, 2017
But please give info about SRO owning ACC, I'd like to see it. As of now it seems just the random average Joe with the exclusive syndrome
Interesting, if I give you the info you don't want it and you choose to be an A hole. but if someone else does that's fine? some people man... jeeez

Reactions: Ho3n3r

Raikku

250RPM
May 27, 2013
So it's enough if you go at some point to servers and drive one lap? But they have to give car first, right? So why bother to drive at all?

Xela1

500RPM
Mar 24, 2015
Szenario: with that 488 challenge ADD-on AC will be updated to 1.6.4 and all xfab content is l o s t :confused:

Ben Lee

500RPM
Jan 17, 2011
Registered, will see what I get, however any notion that I am a "top" driver was shattered when I took part in an charity BTCC E-Sport race on rFactor 2 about 3 months ago. I think I can hold my own in AC, however rF2 was a totally different kettle of fish. I just couldnt understand how people were going so fast when I was getting FWD understeer at almost every point.

CC

9000RPM
Premium
Apr 27, 2013
Rims on that promo image a bit exaggerated though. And looks like some pre-production bonnet vent things, different from the real car anyway. :p
Oh now hes defending it and knows all the ins and outs lol,

Yes those wheels are terrible for me dont care the shape as long as they are black :D

• Haha
Reactions: garyjpaterson

traind

250RPM
Apr 26, 2009
It may be a language issue. SRO don't "own" ACC but the contract to make ACC with the SRO license might limit Kunos from including non-SRO content in the title.

Reactions: wroobel and SunBro

CC

9000RPM
Premium
Apr 27, 2013
Rims on that promo image a bit exaggerated though. And looks like some pre-production bonnet vent things, different from the real car anyway. :p
26TH a Official KTM, 28th a official Ferrari GT please tell us what to expect on the 30th ?
talk about Kunos teasing us with a GT4 car everyday here we getting spoiled, :D
the week of Gary!

Reactions: STF YVR

Cote Dazur

SIM Addict
May 21, 2013
Great news, a lot of nice news for my favourite SIM, this must bring a smile on the Kunos team faces.