Assetto Corsa: Ferrari 458 GT2 Interior Video

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Ferrari 458 GT2 Interior Video

Another work-in-progress video of Assetto Corsa shows us the interior of a Ferrari 458 GT2, parked at the race track of Autodromo di Monza.

The one minute video clip gives a full 360 degrees view of the highly detailed cockpit of the Ferrari 458 GT2, the most extreme racing version of the Ferrari 458 Italia, which will be included in the definitive release of Assetto Corsa.

Based on technical data provided by the technical department of Maranello, this supercar has also been a subject...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the look of that cockpit. It has a 3D effect without special glasses.
I just hope that the excessive body roll seen in the technology demo's Lotus, is not in the finished product. That'd be very disappointing.

I really like the look of that cockpit. It has a 3D effect without special glasses.
I just hope that the excessive body roll seen in the technology demo's Lotus, is not in the finished product. That'd be very disappointing.

It will be a lot less in a racing car, just watch the Zonda or Z4 videos... The Lotus, McLaren, KTM we have seen some onboard footage from are road cars and have lots of body roll...

looking back at race07, where the cars' interior was only modelled as far back as the rear of the driver's seat and where you could "see" the racetrack below you if you looked to the side and downwards at the same time (but who would do that? alain menu dropping his glasses mid-race?)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back