Assetto Corsa Fanatec CSW Settings

@Thomas Cameron with your settings I can't get a good feeling in the Huracan.
At slow speeds the wheel is far too light while at speed it feels ok.
Still, the car seems to be driving on ice making cornering very hard.
Do you experience this too? Is it an oddity of the car in the game?

@Thomas Cameron with your settings I can't get a good feeling in the Huracan.
At slow speeds the wheel is far too light while at speed it feels ok.
Still, the car seems to be driving on ice making cornering very hard.
Do you experience this too? Is it an oddity of the car in the game?

I experience the same thing with that car. All the cars feel too light at slow speeds but the Huracan is really bad and also suffers from snap terminal understeer.

Anyone have new settings since 1.5 to share. The one car I cant understand is the Audi R8 V10. It is so heavy?
Hi,
Ac doesn't need setup too much but ffb is personal,try these

Sens aut
Ff 100
Sho 100
Abs whatever you choose
Lin off
Dea off
Dri off
For 100
Spr off
Dpr off
In game everything at 0 including min force after using lut gen.
Also use wheel check,ffb clip from the ffb clip thread on the ac website and lut generator from this site full instructions are included in the lut gen download page.

Also use fanaleds to control the dor of each car all this will help it feel so much better.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi,

Just to let you know I have done away with those settings since the appearance of lut gen, it does everything I was trying to achieve with my previous set.
I use the set above.

I advise everyone to use ffb clip,wheel check,fanaleds and lut gen with all wheels except maybe the dd wheels.

Cheers

Last edited:
so after some major damage to computer due to relocation and container move... :( had to start from scratch, unfortunately with almost 6months of break and nothing done...I have no clue how to setup properly the CSW V2 + CSP V2 running along with Fanaleds. any advice and help would be greatly appreciated and grateful to get.

Hi,

Sens aut
Ff 100
Sho 100
Abs whatever you choose
Lin off
Dea off
Dri off
For 100
Spr off
Dpr off
Also use wheel check,ffb clip from the ffb clip thread on the ac website and lut generator from this site full instructions are included in the lut gen download page.

Also use fanaleds to control the dor of each car all this will help it feel so much better.

Cheers
With your SEN on AUT...what do you have the degree of rotation at in the profiler? And what degree do you set it to in game?

Ok , In game you have to put the rotation to 40 then install this file into your fanaleds settings folder,(Fanaleds), so you goto file and you will see the settings tab, copy this file there once unzipped.
If your wheel is on aut and ingame dor is 40 all cars will change automatically.
If you need any help give me a shout.

Cheers

Ok , In game you have to put the rotation to 40 then install this file into your fanaleds settings folder,(Fanaleds), so you goto file and you will see the settings tab, copy this file there once unzipped.
If your wheel is on aut and ingame dor is 40 all cars will change automatically.
If you need any help give me a shout.

Cheers
All I got was a XML file. Am I supposed to drop that into the fanaleds folder?

Hi,

Sens aut
Ff 100
Sho 100
Abs whatever you choose
Lin off
Dea off
Dri off
For 100
Spr off
Dpr off

Cheers
When you say everything at 0, are you meaning all the ffb options? Gain, kerb effects, etc all at 0?

Edit: I read your next post and saw you don't use those settings. I still don't have a very good feeling in my wheel. I've done everything from the lut generator to the fanaleds file, and in certain cars on certain tracks (Audi R8 LMS on Mugello), on any of the turns if I barely turn my wheel the rear end comes sliding out behind me. It feels completely disconnected from the car. I guess what I'm trying to say is the wheel doesn't feel linear with the car. I don't know what else to try to do

Last edited:
When you say everything at 0, are you meaning all the ffb options? Gain, kerb effects, etc all at 0?

Edit: I read your next post and saw you don't use those settings. I still don't have a very good feeling in my wheel. I've done everything from the lut generator to the fanaleds file, and in certain cars on certain tracks (Audi R8 LMS on Mugello), on any of the turns if I barely turn my wheel the rear end comes sliding out behind me. It feels completely disconnected from the car. I guess what I'm trying to say is the wheel doesn't feel linear with the car. I don't know what else to try to do
Did you make sure the ingame DoR is at 40? , if not the wheel will not adjust the steering angle on the fly.

Also make sure that the Fanatec control panel is set to 900 rotation and 100 damping.

Last edited:
Did you make sure the ingame DoR is at 40? , if not the wheel will not adjust the steering angle on the fly.

Also make sure that the Fanatec control panel is set to 900 rotation and 100 damping.
Yeah have everything as it should be. It feels a little better in some cars than others. Maybe that's something I need to change as far as the tune of the car. Something else that is throwing me off...in the GT3 cars I guess they use either a 540 or 720 DoR, and it feels like my wheel is turning at 900. And I'm using the Oculus Rift as well, so what I'm feeling with the wheel and seeing on the display seem like 2 different things. Might be something I just have to get used to

Last edited:
One more thing is the visible rotation limit , maybe that's throwing you out its in the graphics settings , slide it all the way left iirc.

Cheers
I have it all the way to the left at off. I wish I could take screen shot and show you what it looks like. I have done a 360* turn with my wheel and the virtual wheel has gone only 180*. I'm using the 650s GT3 if you want to check it out. Maybe it's just mine and I'm not doing something right

Has they changed something in ffb? Steering feels like s**t with v2, light centre/no proper forces or resistance in centre zone. Overall horrible rubbery feel. I prefer stiff steering with zero centre ffb-deadzone, there has to forces straight away when I start to turn the wheel. And earlier there was quite decent feel, but not nowadays.

I use 250 drivers and 176 firmware in wheel.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%