AC Assetto Corsa F1 Racing League (PC)

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
03f088_7adc2867fed34febb8d075e295b2c317~mv2.webp

I have decided to start a competitive F1 racing league and I am currently looking for drivers, management, safety car drivers and commentators. This league consists of a full season with points and possibly prizes (TBC) for the winners. The race days will be run over two days, Friday and Saturday typically, however, these days can change if it's more convenient for drivers. Friday and Saturday will consist of one official practice session where drivers can drive around the track under flagged, recorded and race rule conditions. Saturday is our two-stage qualifying which then leads onto our race. Find links below for more details and to sign up. I hope to see as many people as possible :)

Discord: (https://discord.gg/bge6XYa)
Rules can be found on our discord server

In order to sign up for our league, make sure you join our discord, there you will be able to speak to someone who will help you and sign you up. Apart from that, everything you need to know will be on our discord server.

Please note that this league has only just been created but I am hopeful that as soon as we get the right amount of drivers and staff, we can go ahead and start making this happen. VR is welcome and much recommended and suggestions are welcomed.
<Dates TBC

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years