General Assetto Corsa Evoluzione - a major career modification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! My name is Alessandro Cesari, I am creating a major mod for Assetto Corsa that implements a career system similar to that seen in Gran Turismo.

I'm using Unity to be able to have menus structured to look like a real game. This will have classic functions as Gran Turismo games like: Car Dealer, Events, Garage and Car Services and many more! It will also support mods. (Career can launch AC on its own!)

The ambition is to be able to give Assetto Corsa a breath of fresh air and changes or to makes it looks like a new game.
Go check my project and tell me what do you think!
(Video ver.2 edited)

Last edited:
Ok. Started the exe, after subscribing to your patreon. All looks very nice and gt-ish to me ;) Nice choice of music as well! Well done so far. One or two issues: when clicking in car dealer screen at "FF Challenge" no car appears; in used cars when clicking on "win cars" the exe does a CTD.

Ok. Started the exe, after subscribing to your patreon. All looks very nice and gt-ish to me ;) Nice choice of music as well! Well done so far. One or two issues: when clicking in car dealer screen at "FF Challenge" no car appears; in used cars when clicking on "win cars" the exe does a CTD.
LOL the "win cars" is supposed to do exactly that! Just like a 90's virus hahahah.
For the Dealer, be sure that you have Generated car lists and downloaded Pools.

The tracks are static for the moment. There's a special mode called "Daily Events" where you can participate daily events randomly generated with random cars and track chosen from your content. So your modded tracks could appear there.

LOL the "win cars" is supposed to do exactly that! Just like a 90's virus hahahah.
For the Dealer, be sure that you have Generated car lists and downloaded Pools.

The tracks are static for the moment. There's a special mode called "Daily Events" where you can participate daily events randomly generated with random cars and track chosen from your content. So your modded tracks could appear there.
Thanks for your answer. Ok, maybe not my sense of humor here. Thought it is a bug since you are at 0.036 version....

How about these generated car lists? How do I get them? Furthermore, the pools have been downloaded sucessfully. Kindly note, only at the FF Challenge there are no cars visible in selection screen; the other ones are fine.

The lists are generated on start. You can also regen them in the Home screen, via "Regen. Lists".
This is useful when you have added some modded cars and you need to update the total ones. (the info inside the home screen.)

Regarding the error: It could be a damaged car that you have and the game loads in that list. Try scanning via CM or try open various dealers; If a Brand have a damaged car it should tell you in the form of a message that a car is messing up.

@0072 May I ask how the weather / conditions are generated for the races? Currently I always had 6x time multiplier with clear weather. Are the conditions randomly generated? Furthermore it would be good to see the conditions in the selection screen. Also in the car dealer´s page, it would be good to mark the cars you can´t afford at the moment.

Last edited:
amazing job btw i think that you should make "public" a part of code just because for ones who have a lot of cars from different patreon for example so they can add their cars by themself instead of waiting patches or maybe release a sort of "injector"
I already create a public excel where you can write the cars that can't partecipate events. I can update that pools pretty fastly

Hey really good Mod but for some reason when i got to the Used Dealer i only have 1 mustang for the whole dealer.
Bild_2022-01-21_163939.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years