Assetto Corsa - Electronics Guide

Hi guys, I'm starting to get in SimRacing and i want to imerse myself into more realism. So i wonder if there's way in the game to know if the car has ABS, TC, etc (Electronics) so i can setup the car with the real specs for more realism?

Thank You

Hi guys, I'm starting to get in SimRacing and i want to imerse myself into more realism. So i wonder if there's way in the game to know if the car has ABS, TC, etc (Electronics) so i can setup the car with the real specs for more realism?

Thank You
Before you go on track you can select which assists you want to have enabled. You can choose "on", "off" and "factory".
Factory is exactly what you want. The cars will have it available in pit's setup screen if the real car has the assist or won't show the setting in the pits if they don't have it :)

Before you go on track you can select which assists you want to have enabled. You can choose "on", "off" and "factory".
Factory is exactly what you want. The cars will have it available in pit's setup screen if the real car has the assist or won't show the setting in the pits if they don't have it :)

Thanks!

Something I relearned a couple fo weeks ago btw. Turning the TC dial UP actually turns down the TC. Example on a GT3 car, "12" is the minimum TC intervention but if you want it completely gone, then you have to set it to "0"

Same with ABS.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back