Assetto Corsa: DRM Revival V1.2 Update Deployed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
DRM Revival Mod for Assetto Corsa.jpg

The DRM Modding Team have released a new version of the excellent DRM Revival mod for Assetto Corsa.

Available for the simulation as paid content, DRM Revival most certainly proved to be a very popular new content addition to Assetto Corsa when it released back in early 2018, and it looks like this talented modding team have remained hard at work on these impressive historic racing machines, dropping a new update recently that brings the cars to version 1.2 status, and adds a number of pleasing improvements - not least of which is compatibility with the outstanding x4fab customer shader pack for Assetto Corsa (more on that another day...)

Check out the full change log details for DRM Revival V1.2 below:

All Cars
  • PHYSICS: Balance of performance of all cars carefully adjusted
  • PHYSICS: new tire called “rain” to use for wet tracks
  • GRAPHICS: reworked headlights and brake lights
  • GRAPHICS: reworked gauges and needles for a better view at night
  • GRAPHICS: reworked mapping of the internal windows
  • SOUNDS: added rpm limiter sounds
  • SOUNDS: performed sound tweaks and improvements
  • MANUAL: updated information about new “rain” tire and the support for the Dynamic Shader Light Patch
SUPPORT for the Dynamic Shader Light Patch by Ilja Jusupov:
  • new tread texture for rain tire (visible change of tread in the car setup)
  • vehicle specific settings for color, and shape of headlights and headlight cone, taillights and brake lights
  • improvements of the reflection into the cockpit view
  • working wiper animation for all cars
IMPORTANT: The Shader Patch is optional. The DRM REVIVAL MOD works well without this Patch !!!

RMT 120
  • GRAPHICS: added the missing internal windows and reflection
  • GRAPHICS: animation of the wiper
PURIANO 1H
  • GRAPHICS: fixed the missing reflection of gauges
  • GRAPHICS: correction of driver eye position
  • GRAPHICS: alternative texture of the steering wheel used in the skin number RC_9, RC_40, RC_52
PURIANO 3H
  • GRAPHICS: fixed the driver arms animation and position
  • GRAPHICS: animation of the wiper

You can purchase the latest version of DRM Revival for Assetto Corsa HERE. (includes 20% discount code for RD Premium members).

Check out the Assetto Corsa RaceDepartment sub forum for all the latest news and discussions regarding this excellent sim. Also don't forget to check out our substantial modding forum for downloads, modding discussions, add on cars and tracks as well as many useful additions for Assetto Corsa.

RaceDepartment hold regular racing events for a wide variety of skills, head on over to the RaceDepartment Assetto Corsa Racing Club to check out the many events we have available to join today!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

BoP and old cars, that's
View attachment 288811
  • PHYSICS: Balance of performance of all cars carefully adjusted
  • SOUNDS: added rpm limiter sounds

BoP and Gr 5 like chips with custard

I thought BoP never existed in those days as the K3s and the Capris were allowed to trundle their opposition to death. The Celica, after 2 miserable seasons, went to Japan for a semi-successful career before being stamped on by the (Nissan) Turbo Corps and the M1 Turbo broke down on a regular basis only to be abandoned by BMW for their F1 program

I take we won't see the hand grenade behaviour of the cars as shown on the rF1 version

BoP and old cars, that's

I thought BoP never existed in those days as the K3s and the Capris were allowed to trundle their opposition to death. The Celica, after 2 miserable seasons, went to Japan for a semi-successful career before being stamped on by the (Nissan) Turbo Corps and the M1 Turbo broke down on a regular basis only to be abandoned by BMW for their F1 program

I take we won't see the hand grenade behaviour of the cars as shown on the rF1 version

Yeah, but those cars were superfragile in real life.

I see the engine sound on all the mid and rear-engined cars is still coming from the front.

Had to use CM to replace the sounds. It's not my speakers. All the other rear-engined cars I've got have the engine sound coming from my back speakers.

I wonder if DRM team has a surround sound setup to test with? More attention to detail would be great. I guess it's a small thing, but proper sound is one of my favorite aspects of the experience.

Last edited:
Best cars to learn throttle control, and really fun too. I had a couple of times where I broke them with damage turned OFF. On a straight line cars RPMs just went slowly down till it stopped, like engine died on me. Strange.
drm.jpg

BoP and old cars, that's

I thought BoP never existed in those days as the K3s and the Capris were allo

You‘re right (Schwobekopp) but driving alone and at your own around the circuit doesn‘t fit at all. My hint for u : Watch #BH12h and you‘ll realize the magic of BOP. cu on youtube chat tonight

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 109 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 204 15.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.2%