Assetto Corsa Crew Suit, Pit Board, Gloves and HelmetTemplate

Misc Assetto Corsa Crew Suit, Pit Board, Gloves and HelmetTemplate 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Michael Doherty submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Crew Suit Template - Crew suits PSD, various colours, updating all the time with Car brands.

there are no templates for Crew uniforms in Assetto, I thought I would make my own, turned out OK so I am uploading for anyone else to use if they wish. I am going to update it regular, eventually with many colour variations (there are quite a few already) and all the car brands.

The only thing you have to do after selecting the colour combination and car brand is to add your own advertising and team name.

At the stae of version 1.0 there are only 2 car brands added, Porsche and Audi.

Read more about this resource...

I already had a crew template, but no clue where I got it from. Yours with all sponsors and color variations will come handy though. Thanks!

I already had a crew template, but no clue where I got it from. Yours with all sponsors and color variations will come handy though. Thanks!
I am trying to make it as quick as possible to do a crew suit, it was taking me probably an hour to do 1 before i made this, now just a minute, I like to make crews, pitboards, driver suits and helmet for every car livery I make, and i am in 2 leagues so make quite a lot as I get requests, so save bags of time.

Michael Doherty updated Assetto Corsa Crew Suit and Crew HelmetTemplate with a new update entry:

Assetto Corsa, Crew Suit, Helmet & Gloves Templates

Added more colors combinations to Stripes 3

Adjusted Helmet car Brand logo's, made them less wide to avoid the helmet stretch.
Added more Car Brand logo's to the Helmet
Added more General Logo's to Helmet
Added more design patterns to helmet

Added a color swatch to all templates to make it easy to keep to same colors with the eyedropper

Added a Crew Gloves template so you can easily change the color to match suit, all colors will be eventually be unified colors across all 3 templates...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Michael Doherty updated Assetto Corsa Crew Suit and Crew HelmetTemplate with a new update entry:

Corrected Helmet pattern 1 showing on part of goggles strap.

All base colors are now in same order in all 3 templates and all colors are referenced from the swatches, color named same as swatch and (bracket) after color says which swatch its from. (Swatches included in templates and also seperate for a larger picture)

Load the template(s) into your photo edit program, and switch from your skin to your swatch and use the eye dropper, I have included so you can do the same color...

Helmet:
Added more car manufacturer logos, Identical in order to suit manufacturer logos.
Added more tire and oil/fuel logos same as suits

Suit:
Added new car manufacturers that I realised were missing, let me know if you notice any more.

Added more tire and Oil brands

Added more variations to stripes 3

Re-ordered general logos in suit, not brand 1, 2 etc....
now all in one folder to choose and arrange as neccesary. (Already resized for front and arms)

Assetto Corsa, Crew Suit, Helmet, Pit Board & Gloves Templates

Added more Oil/Fuel logos to suit and helmet.

Added more General logos to suit and helmet.

Added Pit Board, font included for pit board text.

Some general tweaks to suit.

Pics below, pit boards done with this template and car using color swatches included. The text color used was yellow but you can change this to any color you wish.

Michael Doherty updated Assetto Corsa Crew Suit, Pit Board, Gloves and HelmetTemplate with a new update entry:

Assetto Corsa Crew Suit, Pit Board, Gloves and Helmet Template

Updates to Pit Board:
All car manufacturers added.
More Flags added.
Added an optional border around main pitboard using a choice of various colors.

Future updates:
My own HD color swatch of the colors used, (already started this) all named and numbered by the color code within Photoshop.

Hi there!
Did you noticed that the driver suit and gloves templates are in a different position than the default ones by Assetto?
I mean, I did my own design saved as .dds called "2016_Suit_DIFF" and "2016_Gloves_DIFF" and putted all in my skin car folder. At this point everything it's okay, but when I run the showroom to see how looks, its clearly apreciable that the textures aren't in his right position on the driver's suit/gloves.
I dunno if I'm doing something wrong.
I'm running v1.14
Could be that they changed the textures disposition by new ones or something?

Regards

Last edited:
Hi there!
Did you noticed that the driver suit and gloves templates are in a different position than the default ones by Assetto?
I mean, I did my own design saved as .dds called "2016_Suit_DIFF" and "2016_Gloves_DIFF" and putted all in my skin car folder. At this point everything it's okay, but when I run the showroom to see how looks, its clearly apreciable that the textures aren't in his right position on the driver's suit/gloves.
I dunno if I'm doing something wrong.
I'm running v1.14
Could be that they changed the textures disposition by new ones or something?

Regards
Its for the CREW suits/gloves/helmet only, not the drivers....Sorry. I may add the drivers in the future.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 60 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.1%