Assetto Corsa Competizione

Status
Not open for further replies.
A must have for me. Looking forward to it. Funny that yesterday I was thinking about this announcement and I said to myself that how wonderful would it be to have a full GT roster or a new engine similar to unreal. I'll get both! Christmas in summertime. :)

Oh my God you guys this is insaine - possibly the most anticipated game ever for me mostly due to the fact that all of that was missing from AC in the first place. Jesus I'm all hyped now. Having watched every single Blancpain race in the last two years makes it even better or worse...

I can see how some people might be a bit disappointed with ACC being focused on GT3 and the Blancpain series, but I'm happy they moved on something different rather than just making an Assetto Corsa "Remastered" with a new graphical engine.

Doing a more focused sim, with less cars but a more detailed simulation of a few official series is exactly what I wanted Kunos to try but I didn't actually expected them to do it so I'm positively surprised by this move. I'm sure they knew there would be some backlash from those who want AC to be the PC Gran Turismo.

Anyway, we still don't know that there will be no other series or cars besides GT3. The fact that the sim is called Assetto Corsa Competizione and not Blancpain GT Simulator makes me think there will be more to it, but we'll see.

Anyway, I'm hyped! :)

4aqbPfT.png

-------------------------------
On another page it is mentioned that there will be SP driving tutorials also.

I'm excited for this .But also worried about the demands on my 1070 in VR .The current AC has the best visual quality of any sim in VR around imo. I guess I'll just have to get early access and find out .

Looks nice, but I would rather have more variety of cars and tracks. Official games are often very restrictive in terms of variety and modding. I hope someday they make something like the current AC, but with all the improvements this new sim has to offer. I did not buy AC only to play with the GT3 cars like most people did.

I can see how some people might be a bit disappointed with ACC being focused on GT3 and the Blancpain series, but I'm happy they moved on something different rather than just making an Assetto Corsa "Remastered" with a new graphical engine.

Doing a more focused sim, with less cars but a more detailed simulation of a few official series is exactly what I wanted Kunos to try but I didn't actually expected them to do it so I'm positively surprised by this move. I'm sure they knew there would be some backlash from those who want AC to be the PC Gran Turismo.

Anyway, we still don't know that there will be no other series or cars besides GT3. The fact that the sim is called Assetto Corsa Competizione and not Blancpain GT Simulator makes me think there will be more to it, but we'll see.

Anyway, I'm hyped! :)
Endurance races come with LMP1 and LMP2 cars too... :)

Looks nice, but I would rather have more variety of cars and tracks. Official games are often very restrictive in terms of variety and modding. I hope someday they make something like the current AC, but with all the improvements this new sim has to offer. I did not buy AC only to play with the GT3 cars like most people did.
I don't think that this sim will be moddable but the skins maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back