Featured Assetto Corsa Competizione with Ferrari, Hungaroring, Custom Weekends and Broadcasting Tools!

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by leon_90, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Pedro Lebre

Pedro Lebre

Ratings:
    +21
    Hate make people blind. Just put it on shelf and move on with your life.

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Ozie

Ozie

Ratings:
    +1
    Just finished a 20 min race at Hungry in the 488 gt3 with heavy rain. Downloaded the latest Nvidia driver this am and the graphics are transformed with much better performance, 1st time since I purchased r1 I felt this i better than the original AC release. FPS rarely dipped below 60fps with a 1050ti, yes I don’t use epic and a lot of settings are turned down but still impressive and it looks good. More please!

• Beer Beer x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. hollowdene

hollowdene
    Premium

Ratings:
    +12
    Yeah. I can't play this without V-Sync at the moment. I play it with Adaptive V-sync enabled in the Nvidia Control Panel. It's not so much the tearing that I found problematic, it's the juddery motion. Anyway, I don't mind V-sync that much, though I'm still planning to get a G-sync monitor when I can.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Arconian

Arconian

Ratings:
    +27
    Same here, AC is just unplayable for me, FFB-tweaks from Rasmus make it acceptable (but still far from perfect), ACC feels quite nice out of the box. G25 user.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Leynad777

Leynad777
    Premium

Ratings:
    +126
    I tried V-Sync once in ACC and instead of maybe 100 ms input lag it was at least twice as bad. But the solution is so easy: just drive in dash-mode without a steering wheel and do everything about 5 meters before:D

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. HazelR

HazelR
    Plays with welders Premium

Ratings:
    +12
    I had a quick go at this last night, just 5 laps.
    Managed a clean lap at 3rd go, woo hoo!!:D
    Ferrari at Hungaroring felt very controllable on a TX wheel with T3-pa pro loadcell pedals.
    A few framerate issues at 1440p but I'm running an i3770k so its a bit old.... with a GTX 1070 FE.
    Regard all the bits in ACC as a useful training tool for me to get good enough to race online without ruining others' race.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jason Mullin

Jason Mullin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +249
    I need to pace myself and learn this track.
    Very difficult to get a flow going, very technical.
    I need to find a good video and pay attention to what lines and gears are being used.
    Best lap so far 1:49

• Like Like x 2
  8. Toonces

Toonces

Ratings:
    +21
    Is it just me or does the engine-room sound (especially the 458's) seem to be coming from the room next door?

9. Jason Mullin

Jason Mullin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +249
    I hadn't noticed the sound, the Ferrari is the 488.

10. Entombed

Entombed

Ratings:
    +20
    It was running fine with my old Pc : 4690k, GTX 970, 16G ram, on 1080p monitor like 60 fps, some drops during rain, but with my new Pc everything is like 100 fps, on 1440p, with ryzen 2600, 16G ram, RTX 2070. 20181212180909.jpg 20181212184750.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  11. ACHIM KAULHAUSEN

ACHIM KAULHAUSEN
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3
    I will Audi drive !!!!!!

12. Toonces

Toonces

Ratings:
    +21
    I'll have a manettino, shaken not stirred, with two olives, please.

• Beer Beer x 2
  13. Toonces

Toonces

Ratings:
    +21
    Of course it is.

14. Sergio Baquero

Sergio Baquero

Ratings:
    +4
    Continue Terrible blurry on VR, mouse support on VR?. Waiting for final product.

15. belevezero

belevezero
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
    Can you finally edit the controller settings without leaving the session?

I won't shut up about this.

• Agree Agree x 8
  16. DrRob

DrRob

Ratings:
    +37
    As I wrote above I could fix that with "let 3D application decide" in the NVIDIA panel.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Haiden773

Haiden773
    Premium

Ratings:
    +69
    Same... It's absolutely maddening that you can't. Not sure why they can't make that happen. Every other sim allows it. And it was a well known complaint with AC. I was very surprised to see the same in ACC.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Arconian

Arconian

Ratings:
    +27
    I'm pretty sure they're gonna implement that. The menu item is already there, it's just not active yet. But I'm convinced they learn from their own errors. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Jayblue

Jayblue
    Premium

Ratings:
    +79
    The game feels like it is starting to come together a little for me now. The Ferrari drives well and the Hungaroring is certainly a fine representation of real life. Despite playing on a slightly older system (i5 4670k, 390X) my FPS are acceptable and the graphics are a step ahead of other sims once I tweaked them up. Not experience any crashes or game breaking bugs since the update either. Lets see how much more potential Kunos can unlock as the future updates roll in.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  20. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

Ratings:
    +522
    All the guy’s with bad issues have to understand that some of us have a decent VR experience at this point in ACC and are enjoying the driving. Instead of getting upset, they should try to find a way to get there as well.
    Let’s not forget that there will always be much more noise from people having issues than from the one not having issues. Also people not having issues often don’t know why it is working, as it just does.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.