Assetto Corsa Competizione | V1.7.3 Is Here

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have dropped another new hotfix update for ACC with the arrival of build 1.7.3 today - adding a few further minor updates and fixes to the title.

Another new hotfix update has arrived for Assetto Corsa Competizione. With the arrival of build 1.7.3 comes a small number of relatively minor tweaks and improvements, including some audio and visual fixes to a couple of cars and miscellaneous improvements and tweaks to the British GT Championship mode - details of which can be ready fully in the change log notes below:

ACC middle.jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione 1.7.3 Update Notes:

GAMEPLAY:

• Fixed a duplicate entry issue in British GT championship mode.
  • Fixed British GT 2-hour event rules not fully applied when played in Single Player.
UI:
  • Fixed a floating point error causing inconsistent track grip status readout.
AUDIO:
  • Minor volume tweaks to Porsche GT3 and Cup cars.
  • Improved audio blend with the F7 camera.
GRAPHICS:
  • Fixed incorred blurred custom rim on the Camaro GT4.
  • Fixed LOD UV issue on the AMR V8 GT3.
  • Tweaked appearance of wet kerbing at Snetterton.

Original Source; Assetto Corsa Competizione Steam

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know how to make the most from your instal? No worries, fire up a new thread in the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let the community be your guide!

ACC Footer.jpg

Last edited:
Imagine my poor 1060 super then :D
I often feel like "ah shame ACC doesn't look as good as.... AMS2, PC2, PC3, DR2, Wreckfest, F12020,..." then I was like "hell now I remember... I HAD to turn down the graphic, those promo screenshots after all always looks great" such a shame, with my trusty 1060S I don't have any problems in all those games, yet in ACC... :unsure:
and it's been like that from the very beginning.
Don't get me wrong, physic wise, immerse level and many other things are top notch just that damn optimisation is killing me... :notworthy:

IMHO it' s a shame that a such deep simulation like ACC is so poor graphically-wyse.
Believe me, I am sorry but nowadays Assetto Corsa + Content Manager + SOL + Some High Quality Mod is much more photorealistic than ACC.
Sorry but it' s true :-(
Totally true, the rim animation always look pixelized to me. Even Rfactor2 car body looks much more photorealistic. :speechless:

• Deleted member 197115

IMHO it' s a shame that a such deep simulation like ACC is so poor graphically-wyse.
Believe me, I am sorry but nowadays Assetto Corsa + Content Manager + SOL + Some High Quality Mod is much more photorealistic than ACC.
Sorry but it' s true :-(
You must be kidding, right? Not knocking down AC, but ACC graphically is on completely different level.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 197115

Honestly, I don't feel like ACC is getting the attention that AC got. The game is better now but it felt like AC was a vastly better game than ACC at the same time period after release.
Honestly, there is no other titles currently on the market getting as much attention as AC.
Seeing ACC with just GT3/4, limited content, no mods, and high system requirements running second is quite an achievement and testament to sim quality.

New Parch is out!

PHYSICS:
- Fixed a tyre allocation error in certain 2020 BOP groups.
- Tweaks to the heat and camber thrust sensitivity of the wet tyre compound.
- Fixed total fuel ignoring BOP fuel cell limits when refuelling on non-empty tank.
- Added shared memory items for track grip status, rain level and forecast.
The status enumerators represent stages (and not exact values), and correspond with the UI widget icons and readouts.
The old quantified surfaceGrip item is now null and obsolete.
More information in the Shared Memory documentation.

GAMEPLAY:
- AI now make strategic decisions in FP sessions too.
- Fixed an error with AI pit time calculation with unscheduled pitstops.
- FP session length maximized at 60 minutes in Championship mode to be consistent with regular SP.
- Fixed all marshals waving checkered flag at Donington.
- Widget formation: row offset increase to remove potential advantage of outside lane on certain racetracks.

UI:
- Server list: corrected "no mid-race join" indicator - requires upcoming server update to be fully functional.
- HUD: weather widget visible even when viewing opponents.
- HUD: weather widget permanently visible on TAB leaderboard page.
- HUD: fuel selector in pitstop MFD page now has a slower acceleration through values when left/right held down.
- HUD options page: the margin selectors now accelerate faster through values when left/right held down.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.1%