Assetto Corsa Competizione | V1.7.3 Is Here

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have dropped another new hotfix update for ACC with the arrival of build 1.7.3 today - adding a few further minor updates and fixes to the title.

Another new hotfix update has arrived for Assetto Corsa Competizione. With the arrival of build 1.7.3 comes a small number of relatively minor tweaks and improvements, including some audio and visual fixes to a couple of cars and miscellaneous improvements and tweaks to the British GT Championship mode - details of which can be ready fully in the change log notes below:

ACC middle.jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione 1.7.3 Update Notes:

GAMEPLAY:

• Fixed a duplicate entry issue in British GT championship mode.
  • Fixed British GT 2-hour event rules not fully applied when played in Single Player.
UI:
  • Fixed a floating point error causing inconsistent track grip status readout.
AUDIO:
  • Minor volume tweaks to Porsche GT3 and Cup cars.
  • Improved audio blend with the F7 camera.
GRAPHICS:
  • Fixed incorred blurred custom rim on the Camaro GT4.
  • Fixed LOD UV issue on the AMR V8 GT3.
  • Tweaked appearance of wet kerbing at Snetterton.

Original Source; Assetto Corsa Competizione Steam

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know how to make the most from your instal? No worries, fire up a new thread in the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let the community be your guide!

ACC Footer.jpg

Last edited:
AC does better snow races too.
There is no snow in ACC to be fair. And racing GT3s in snow is not a valid option to begin with.
I don't get the AC vs ACC discussion. Why can't you just enjoy both of them? They are different enough in terms of audience / content to do so.

P.S.: They are dropping ACC updates daily now.

Not sure this was a thing before but yesterday I noticed strange bloom on all lighted surfaces e.g. dash, leds. I had that on a MP race yesterday.
Plus I never noticed before that name tags above cars cast shadows too. :O_o:

There is no snow in ACC to be fair. And racing GT3s in snow is not a valid option to begin with.
I don't get the AC vs ACC discussion. Why can't you just enjoy both of them? They are different enough in terms of audience / content to do so.

P.S.: They are dropping ACC updates daily now.

Not sure this was a thing before but yesterday I noticed strange bloom on all lighted surfaces e.g. dash, leds. I had that on a MP race yesterday.
Plus I never noticed before that name tags above cars cast shadows too. :O_o:
I have no problem with that, but certain posters said ACC is impossible run and and that AC looks better.
As someone who has and runs both like most everyone here, it was worth pointing out those inaccuracies.
The snow was a joke. Sol does have a snow setting but it doesn’t put it on the actual track, just the background/grass.

I have no problem with that, but certain posters said ACC is impossible run and and that AC looks better.
As someone who has and runs both like most everyone here, it was worth pointing out those inaccuracies.
The snow was a joke. Sol does have a snow setting but it doesn’t put it on the actual track, just the background/grass.
Sorry mate shouldn't have come across to be specifically directed at you. I was "targeting" a more broader audience.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%