Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ACC Update.jpg

The latest new build of Assetto Corsa Competizione is here - with plenty of multiplayer fixes included.

Firmly looking to address some of the online multiplayer issues that have arisen since Assetto Corsa Competizione dropped into full V1 release earlier this year, the new 1.0.5 build of the official Blancpain GT Series racing simulation is live and available to download next time you start your Steam client.

Although online multiplayer is by far the dominant focus of this new build, other small updates and improvements across the game have made it into the update, including the welcome tyre wear pitstop bug that affected some players in longer distance races.

ACC Build 1.0.5 Update Notes:

GENERAL:
  • Potential fix for failure to start the game with a particular combination of characters in the username.
  • Added logs for autosave replay issue.
RATING & MULTIPLAYER:
  • Minor changes to the server ping system.
  • Fixed CP servers memorizing disconnected users in certain situations.
  • Added 2nd results json file (via dumpLeaderboards) that contains more information.
  • Enabled Lumirank display in Multiplayer.
  • (Slightly) reduced amount of necessary netcode packets, especially while other cars are changing setups.
  • Fixed server trying to connect to the secondary lobby backend first.
  • Race weekend resets now reset the track grip as intended again.
  • Added configuration option "randomizeTrackWhenEmpty".
  • Added "forceEntryList" option for non-public servers.
  • Fixed "maxClientsOverride" not working as indented, including the calculation for spectator slots left on busy servers.
  • Improved "/next" admin command, which now always forces the end of the session instead of skipping to the next one.
  • Race weekend simulation now allows to chain sessions, so the weather and track condition will just carry over.
  • CP Servers will now chain the Qualifying session into the Race session, so the starting conditions are well known.
  • Teleports of own car will now re-focus it in the last drivable camera.
  • The initial CP Rating (until a certain amount of races/positions have been completed) changed. Winning points will move the CP Rating more directly to the target, while losing only gives a comparably tiny progress.
  • Improved backend stability, moved one in-memory cache layer to hard disk.
  • Server now creates the required folders if necessary.
  • The Pitstop MFD can now be used in FP and Q while driving in a team, allowing swaps in all session types.
  • Updated Server Admin Handbook v2 to cover: "Custom cars", "overrideCarModelForCustomCar", "customCar"; "forceEntryList"; "randomizeTrackWhenEmpty"
  • Fixed setup and timing serialization in driver swap situations. The car taking over should now be able to use the Pitstop MFD as intended.

GAMEPLAY:

• Fixed tyre wear incorrectly resetting in pit stops.
UI:
  • Fixed issues with rebinding an existing control and saving presets.
AUDIO:
  • Audio scale improvements.
PHYSICS:
  • Fixed Mercedes engine damage raising too much at engine limiter. Additional damage tweaks for Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracán and BMW M6.
  • Fixed Honda NSX too high fuel consumption.
  • Honda NSX AI tweaks.
  • Fixed missing Porsche aggressive Nurburgring setup.
  • Fixed astroturf grip level at some locations on Spa.
AI:
  • Improved AI movement when they are on the outside.

For more from the world of ACC, why not head over to our Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum and get yourself into the thick of the action? We have a great and knowledgeable community, plus some pretty epic League and Club Racing events, if I do say so myself. Go on, treat yourself!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

​

One of the most disappointing titels in a while. The game looks good but that's about it. Got so many features missing it's not even funny. Kunos used to be cool and listen to the community but not this time.
They keep releasing those small hotfixes but never a word about the stuff that makes it unplayable for many.

Loading time, really?.... that's what you guys gonna attack now? Geez....

- Lack of direction, what does it even want to be?
- Colours, washed out
- Shading, unrealistic, for the people who attend real races
- Yes, loading times = horrendous
- Pay Model cause of F* up development is just all over the place

Seriously, if you rF2 fanboys want to attack ACC, at least make sure your game is considerably better. I'll get the popcorn cause this has the potential to become interesting. I can go over ACC's issues as well, but I guess some of you already know way more about that than I could ever guess anyway so...not going there.

- Colours, washed out

Seriously, if you rF2 fanboys want to attack ACC, at least make sure your game is considerably better. I'll get the popcorn cause this has the potential to become interesting. I can go over ACC's issues as well, but I guess some of you already know way more about that than I could ever guess anyway so...not going there.
You obviously don't own RF2. I'll leave it there. Not worth bothering with especially as you have started calling childish names. :rolleyes:

- Colours, washed out

Oh, I see, you're one of those guys.... enjoy ACC I guess...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%