Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 4, 2019.
laugh of the day
interesting News from the kunos Forum (date: yesterday):
"On the basis of @Minolin's predictions regarding backend changes (you can read them here), we'll be giving you some insight into what we're currently focusing on, so that you can align your expectations and have a bit more insight into the development process.
These are not preliminary changelogs, just an idea of what we're currently working on. Nor is this a comprehensive list of everything in progress.
The thread will not be open to discussion. It also does not include features that are early in development or that we are still not confident about.
Furthermore, releasing a stable and functioning build has its own development and testing cycle, and the more additions it has, the more likely it is to prolong these cycles.
- most importantly, we have fixed the crashes when resuming championship and career, this is expected to release in the next hotfix
- complete rework of the Multiplayer chat window and making it accessible outside of the HUD
- QoL changes in the HUD and MFD
More significant updates:
- tyre model update to improve kerb-riding - there are very positive developments in this regard
- reintroduction of mid-session saving and loading multiple saved games - this is our main focus generally speaking (bold lettering by me)
- issues related to gameplay logic, especially hotstints
- we are constantly looking into performance and VR implementation, however this is going through multiple 3rd parties and their plugins, which makes any progress slow
my most beered post ever
For a moment there I thought you mean you had posted it while totally hammered!
would I ever ...
Bmw feels so shitty after 1.0.5, on 0.7.2 it was my favorite, it's me o others feel the same?