Assetto Corsa Competizione | Update 1.6 And New Content Review

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Later today Assetto Corsa Competizione will be in receipt of the update treatment, and ahead of the big download, we've got our hands on the new build and content for a little early review.
  • Reviewing the new 1.6 ACC build.
  • Testing out the new GT3 Mercedes-AMG and Ferrari.
  • Imola, baby!

Yes, it really is that most wonderful time of the year. No, not Christmas, but new content release day for Assetto Corsa Competizione. New content I hear you say? Well, unless you've been living under a rock recently (and one without internet access at that), you'll probably be aware that Kunos Simulazioni have been hard at work cooking up a 2020 update for their Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulation - and the fruits of those labours are about to enter the big, wide world of the internet.

Now, seeing as we are very lucky people indeed, ahead of release I've managed to snag myself access to the new build and content, of which I've thoroughly enjoyed driving over the last few days. In order to share my opinions and give you all an early look at the goodies in store, please find above my V1.6 update and new content review - including the mighty Imola!

10.png

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on both PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know more and share your thoughts with our awesome community? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and get a thread fired up today!

3.png

Last edited:
At first glance, one of the big improvements concerns New 2020 Pirelli "DHE" Tyre Model , you can really feel the difference?

The trailer is clean as always, I even note the fact that I only see one team in the pits which is the reality, the most empty part of the game ^^. Otherwise the rest is great.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 492 39.2%