Assetto Corsa Competizione | The Mercedes AMG GT4 Trailer: Release Date Confirmed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
A short break of a few days, then boom - trailer #4 for the upcoming GT4 DLC is here - featuring the Mercedes AMG.
  • Release date confirmed - July 15th 2020.
  • Mercedes AMG joins 11 car pack
  • New teaser trailer revealed
German engineering in a smaller package than GT3 fans are used to, the Mercedes AMG GT4 is a beautiful looking race car, and will form part of the upcoming GT4 DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione when it releases for the simulation this July 15th via the Steam platform.

BMW M4 GT4 Trailer: Click Here
KTM X-Bow GT4 Trailer; Click Here
Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Trailer: Click Here

As well as the beautiful new teaser trailer from Kunos, we know know the new pack will be hitting the Steam Store on July 15th - so not long to wait until you can try these beasts out for yourself.

Update #1

AudiR8 trailer:

Oh, and we've got something very interesting lined up in a few days time, so stay tuned to the RD Social Media channels later today to find out what it is, and how you can view ;)

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

Got questions? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let the community be your guide!

ACC AMG Merc 2.png
ACC AMG Merc 1.png

Last edited:
I was beginning to get a bit worried about this DLC. Round wheel or formula wheel? Will I have to go back to using the BMW wheel and it's soft paddles. I couldn't face the idea of using a formula wheel on a car that would have a round wheel in VR.

I was driving yesterday almost 1hr,
the whole experience is pretty sublime, the audio, physics, interiors its a real GT experience but the audio is just out there what a noise I think out of anything its what brings me back 1st.
Completely agree!
It's the thing a mod has to nail too, first impressions matter and it's the first thing I notice when I "get in a car".

Reactions: CC
It only ran in a test/practice session at the final round of the Blancpain Series, so it never competed. It will only come to ACC if they do a future 2020 series pack!

Not true, it's been racing this year all over. Mercedes entered 3 to this year's Bathurst 12 hour and the best placed one finished in second. Riley motorsports has also been racing 1 in IMSA and several teams are racing them in the NLS (VLN) where one of them would've won if it wasn't for a penalty. Also it has been racing in the Creventic 24 hour series.

Great I look forward to driving the GT4 DLC on PC.

You know what I'm going to ask though. Have d3t Ltd, Kunos and 505 games fixed the console version yet? In the press release, they said it was going to be 'quicker than you might expect'. The whole game remains a mess and the multiplayer is still blue screening on the PS4 - see at the time in the video below and for about the next 10mins afterwards.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%