Assetto Corsa Competizione | The Mercedes AMG GT4 Trailer: Release Date Confirmed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
A short break of a few days, then boom - trailer #4 for the upcoming GT4 DLC is here - featuring the Mercedes AMG.
  • Release date confirmed - July 15th 2020.
  • Mercedes AMG joins 11 car pack
  • New teaser trailer revealed
German engineering in a smaller package than GT3 fans are used to, the Mercedes AMG GT4 is a beautiful looking race car, and will form part of the upcoming GT4 DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione when it releases for the simulation this July 15th via the Steam platform.

BMW M4 GT4 Trailer: Click Here
KTM X-Bow GT4 Trailer; Click Here
Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Trailer: Click Here

As well as the beautiful new teaser trailer from Kunos, we know know the new pack will be hitting the Steam Store on July 15th - so not long to wait until you can try these beasts out for yourself.

Update #1

AudiR8 trailer:

Oh, and we've got something very interesting lined up in a few days time, so stay tuned to the RD Social Media channels later today to find out what it is, and how you can view ;)

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

Got questions? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let the community be your guide!

ACC AMG Merc 2.png
ACC AMG Merc 1.png

Last edited:
A handful of GT4 DLC cars looks nice and all, However, I'm far more interested in how they're going to optimize and correct ACC's already existing problems.

Show me that, and I'll be far more interested in buying more DLC. Amazing how that works.

A handful of GT4 DLC cars looks nice and all, However, I'm far more interested in how they're going to optimize and correct ACC's already existing problems.

Show me that, and I'll be far more interested in buying more DLC. Amazing how that works.
This so much.

Multiplayer lobby screen and CP system is still the same crap, never improved. American CP lobbies can't even run DLC tracks, it's ridiculous.

Extreme poor career and boring AI also seems completely abandoned, and judging by what a dev said in a recent video, they won't improve them anymore.

Some people always want more than it's offered and announced and they get frustrated/annoyed/angry when they don't get it. Totally their own fault.

Devs have been always clear on what the DLCs will have and still some people get even offended! when it doesn't meet what they wrongly expected. I don't get it.

We are going to get 11 high quality cars for a probably ridiculously low price, we should all be happy for this. For my part I can't wait to try them all and also can't wait for the thrill of multiclass racing online! Bring it on!

People just don’t know what it takes to develop, support and upgrade a game at the same time as you push new playable content.

There’s always a cost involved, and making games is not cheap especially when you are targeting a niche (yes sim racing is an ultra niche). Oh’ and I forgot to mention the licensing costs for the SRO content, the cars, Unreal Engine, etc.

I find it great that they keep supporting the game with regular updates and DLCs. Like many I’d love a better lobby for MP, but I’ll stop complaining in regards of other sims which are simply disastrous in so many aspects.

PS: I work in the game industry and I truly have sense of what the guys at Kungsbacka are doing for the community.

I think you're making assumptions about my post without simply reading what I wrote. I made no mention of the British DLC because it has literally zero involvement in my frustration.

My frustration is MP gets multiclass racing in ACC and SP does not. The British track pack has nothing to do with this situation. It is a another example of Kunos providing options for MP and not offering those options for SP. Like I said, they pulled a stunt like this with AC too, providing timed races for MP while never bringing the option to SP.

As good as Kunos are at developing an immersive driving experience, they flat out suck at developing an immersive offline experience.

who said you will be able to race gt4 and gt3 together in MP? I really doubt you will.
also, this won't happen in single player too because Gt3 and GT4 do not race together in the SRO series, not because Kunos devs are lazy and bad.
why is so hard for people to understand ACC is entirely based on the regulation of a real series, and therefore it will JUST have features actually present in such series like SRO GT World Challenge?
can you race multiclass F1 and F2 in Codemaster F1 2020? no, you can't, either single or multiplayer.

Literally no overtakes between AI drivers, no crashes/mistakes, far from enjoyable behavior. This would have been the best AI for a 60’s Gentlemen Driver simulator...
I dont understand people who complain about no overtakes. It sounds like people expect ai door to door racing the whole lap every lap. Which happens in real life....oh no, it doesnt. I've seen some good battles amongst the AI and more importantly with me.

who said you will be able to race gt4 and gt3 together in MP? I really doubt you will.
also, this won't happen in single player too because Gt3 and GT4 do not race together in the SRO series, not because Kunos devs are lazy and bad.
why is so hard for people to understand ACC is entirely based on the regulation of a real series, and therefore it will JUST have features actually present in such series like SRO GT World Challenge?
can you race multiclass F1 and F2 in Codemaster F1 2020? no, you can't, either single or multiplayer.

The devs said that MP Multiclass will be possible

The release date is bad timing for me. I have been on furlough since the end of March. I finally get the call to come back to work on the 13th July on a working away from home job for a few weeks. Then Kunos decide to release these that same time.:(

Never mind. It will be something to look forward to when I get back.

You can give one of these a try, night and day difference with predefined presets.
Readme.txt explains the setup procedure.

I will have look, thank you, but I am pretty happy with my custom setting, I was mostly curious as I did not understand what @garyjpaterson was referring to in his post when writing about "VR High" "VR Ultra" "VR Low" . I thought I had missed something newly added as I have been using the same settings for ages.

• Deleted member 197115

I will have look, thank you, but I am pretty happy with my custom setting, I was mostly curious as I did not understand what @garyjpaterson was referring to in his post when writing about "VR High" "VR Ultra" "VR Low" . I thought I had missed something newly added as I have been using the same settings for ages.
Yeah, Kunos presets for VR are pretty bad, glad I was enlighten by some guys on this board.

Kunos confirmed multiclass for MP and SP will not have it. There is multiple people confirming that in this thread. IGTC features GT3 and GT4 cars. Wipe the egg off your face and check your information before trying to talk down to someone.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%