Assetto Corsa Competizione | Something Cooking at Kunos Simulazioni

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have revealed a rather cryptic image on social media recently - suggesting something interesting may be announced this December 16th...

... or it could genuinely be a question about colours and days of the month - who knows?!?

The sim racing community have always been a little bit interested in news related to Assetto Corsa Competizione, and with an upcoming Intercontinental GT Challenge DLC in development and receiving some sneak preview love these last couple of weeks, the ever present chatter from the community about in-game livery editors, and plenty of stuff I'm sure we don't even know about yet, could this be something to do with the December 16th teaser?

Not long left to find out...

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available exclusively on PC.

Online race? Setup advice? Latest news? All available on the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RD! Head over, have a read or start a thread and let the fun begin!

Last edited:
Just had a quick online race at Monza. It was the first race of the day so maybe I needed to warm up more but was around .5 of a second slower than I'd have thought for the conditions, Ascari became a dice with death again, definitely feels looser, did on the sprint pads (4) which were fine but the last two laps of an 18 minute race seemed as if all the bias was thrown to rear with I guess simulated fronts wearing out. Need to test that a lot more.

I did a quick couple of quick 10 minute hotstints at the Hatch. My first didn't go well, but I think I was trying to push too hard to explore the tyre model adjustments. With the second I calmed down and found myself on average about .4 seconds up and fairly consistent, but as I can be quite variable that's not enough for me to be conclusive about any changes in the tyre model.

Looks decent, maybe now AI racing will be good. Still, nothing for career mode. Also nothing about the dumb limiter for start sequence, seriously need a fix for that, race starts in MP are so disorganized. Even against AI we have that.

SA changes looks good, less online raging I guess?

Man, that really grinds my gears as well - I can control the speed of a car, and I don't need a fake limiter to do it for me.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.9%