Assetto Corsa Competizione | Something Cooking at Kunos Simulazioni

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have revealed a rather cryptic image on social media recently - suggesting something interesting may be announced this December 16th...

... or it could genuinely be a question about colours and days of the month - who knows?!?

The sim racing community have always been a little bit interested in news related to Assetto Corsa Competizione, and with an upcoming Intercontinental GT Challenge DLC in development and receiving some sneak preview love these last couple of weeks, the ever present chatter from the community about in-game livery editors, and plenty of stuff I'm sure we don't even know about yet, could this be something to do with the December 16th teaser?

Not long left to find out...

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available exclusively on PC.

Online race? Setup advice? Latest news? All available on the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RD! Head over, have a read or start a thread and let the fun begin!

Last edited:
Hmm, 16 December 2019.
Well, if you’re a man of god Romans 12:16-19 says live in harmony with one another.
If you’re a music fan it’s Ludwig Van Beethoven’s birthday.
It’s also the 350th day of the year so I choose red as 350 can only mean one thing. Z.
614993 (2).jpg

They're going to announce Super GT/GT500.

Hmm, 16 December 2019.
Well, if you’re a man of god Romans 12:16-19 says live in harmony with one another.
If you’re a music fan it’s Ludwig Van Beethoven’s birthday.
It’s also the 350th day of the year so I choose red as 350 can only mean one thing. Z.
View attachment 338703

They're going to announce Super GT/GT500.
Also in the Futures market Z is December contract month code...

Totally agree. I'm not one to mess around with creating liveries. I dont have the time, barely enough to race as some on here know, so any spare moments I get I'd rather be hitting the track. It's not to say this feature isn't welcome though. Some of the Anime inspired cars at Sepang and at Blancpain Asia are truly beautiful creations and the idea of a talented skinner making these for ACC would be welcomed from me at least.

Kunos Simulazioni have revealed a rather cryptic image on social media recently - suggesting something interesting may be announced this December 16th...

... or it could genuinely be a question about colours and days of the month - who knows?!?

The sim racing community have always been a little bit interested in news related to Assetto Corsa Competizione, and with an upcoming Intercontinental GT Challenge DLC in development and receiving some sneak preview love these last couple of weeks, the ever present chatter from the community about in-game livery editors, and plenty of stuff I'm sure we don't even know about yet, could this be something to do with the December 16th teaser?

Online race? Setup advice? Latest news? All available on the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RD! Head over, have a read or start a thread and let the fun begin!

Let's hope it's some decent improvements, as this sim has been a little disappointing so far. Bland, lack of tracks and real lack of atmosphere - it just doesn't seem to be alive! Career mode is also slow and boring.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back