Assetto Corsa Competizione: Silverstone Screenshots

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 8.jpg

Some new images from the Silverstone Circuit in Assetto Corsa Competizione have been released.

With the full V1 update to Assetto Corsa Competizione set to drop as soon as this May 29th, Kunos Simulazioni have showcased some rather tasty looking new images from the laserscanned version of Silverstone within the game.

Already containing a number of tracks from the 2018 Blancpain GT Series, version one will bring with it highly detailed laserscan versions of iconic tracks the like of Spa, Brands Hatch, Barcelona and Silverstone - and the home of the British Grand Prix is the latest track to be shown off by Kunos in todays image release.

With the real world series taking place at the same location today (check our Instagram account for some awesome images from the event), what better time to show the track in its virtual form!

Which track are you most looking to driving once ACC is fully released on Steam?

Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 3.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 4.jpg Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 5.jpg Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 1.jpg Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 6.jpg Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 7.jpg

For more Assetto Corsa Competizione news and discussion, head over to the ACC Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment. If you enjoy online racing yourself, you might enjoy our ACC League and Club Racing forum, a place to take in clean, fair and competitive online racing in this sim.

SRO E-Sport GT Series – Check out the latest news HERE.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Is this with RTX on ? Because it does look great, very impressive screenshots.

Just striped lawn is a bit unfortunate. Very obviously just a brighter and darker diffuse map. Very strict edges, but perhaps they manage that. Still looks wrong, but what really gives it out is the patches of no grass or burned out grass changing diffuse too.

Just striped lawn is a bit unfortunate. Very obviously just a brighter and darker diffuse map. Very strict edges, but perhaps they manage that. Still looks wrong, but what really gives it out is the patches of no grass or burned out grass changing diffuse too.
#NoHiResGrassNoBuy

Last edited:
Although it's been here and done to 'death',I can't wait to get the newest NSX on SPA.
It was my sole reasoning for purchasing ACC...everything else I've received to date, is icing on the cake.
One of my clients purchased an NSX in 2017 and he can't stop telling me how much he loves that car.
It is a beautiful car.

@VernWozza So you are typical ACC audience member.

Fanboys, you get stripes.
8E5A2448-800x533.jpg

Even if you'll find fresher, more perfect cut, edges still has fade and aren't perfectly straight. So that was my little note. Or perhaps people was disagreeing when I said that screenshots were great in the same post, I don't know :D

According to Aris' answer in the comments there, no.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157329734688069&set=a.10150545176448069&type=3&theater

Also IIRC (I think it was answered in a post on the official forums) RT isn't in ACC at all yet. The implementation for the Geforce RTX presentation was made by Nvidia, the public build isn't on DX12 and I'm guessing they have other priorities right now. It'll come eventually though, unless something gets in the way.

Kunos update track with all changes in Silverstone (related with the new curbs extension) or only update visual using Unreal? I take a look on spa sideos of ACC and some curbs dont match with actual Spa
You could make a thread on the official forums pointing that out with some screenshot/photo comparisons of Spa during the 2018 season and see if you get a reply (best once the track is actually released to check out in-game). If something is different there's a chance it'll get changed, as it happened with the Nürburgring earlier in Early Access.

You could make a thread on the official forums pointing that out with some screenshot/photo comparisons of Spa during the 2018 season and see if you get a reply (best once the track is actually released to check out in-game). If something is different there's a chance it'll get changed, as it happened with the Nürburgring earlier in Early Access.
Exact point, i remember the changes made in nurb, after players comparing acc nurb than real one, i wait for 1.0 and take a look on this and if necessary open a thread on forum, like as made with nurb

Oh dear... I absolutely love the new Boatley. I would play ACC all day long if I only had a PC capable of running it, I guess my Laptop w/ i5-7200U and an GTX 940MX won't work work... Atleast not under 120°C with OC :(

Upset about a developer not implicating a planned feature is legit.....complaining about the sharpness in the lines of the grass that 99% of users will not even notice nor care about while driving 200 + kmph is petty..... especially when it has ZERO importance to the physics or ffb.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.4%