Assetto Corsa Competizione: Silverstone Screenshots

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 8.jpg

Some new images from the Silverstone Circuit in Assetto Corsa Competizione have been released.

With the full V1 update to Assetto Corsa Competizione set to drop as soon as this May 29th, Kunos Simulazioni have showcased some rather tasty looking new images from the laserscanned version of Silverstone within the game.

Already containing a number of tracks from the 2018 Blancpain GT Series, version one will bring with it highly detailed laserscan versions of iconic tracks the like of Spa, Brands Hatch, Barcelona and Silverstone - and the home of the British Grand Prix is the latest track to be shown off by Kunos in todays image release.

With the real world series taking place at the same location today (check our Instagram account for some awesome images from the event), what better time to show the track in its virtual form!

Which track are you most looking to driving once ACC is fully released on Steam?

Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 3.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 4.jpg Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 5.jpg Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 1.jpg Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 6.jpg Assetto Corsa Competizione Silverstone Preview 7.jpg

For more Assetto Corsa Competizione news and discussion, head over to the ACC Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment. If you enjoy online racing yourself, you might enjoy our ACC League and Club Racing forum, a place to take in clean, fair and competitive online racing in this sim.

SRO E-Sport GT Series – Check out the latest news HERE.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Huge fan of AC1, but I race online multiplayer, and don't see the point of buying this the way it's being released with no improvement to multiplayer. Thank god for all the talented Modder's out there, hopefully thanks to them AC1 will be around for a long time. But the graphics do look nice.
Cheers

Huge fan of AC1, but I race online multiplayer, and don't see the point of buying this the way it's being released with no improvement to multiplayer. Thank god for all the talented Modder's out there, hopefully thanks to them AC1 will be around for a long time. But the graphics do look nice.
Cheers
The rating system, even though still EA is working great.
Been having some epic online battles with some very close and fair races in servers with SA50 and above.
Don't see the reason to buy and race this? Up to you I guess but you may be missing out in the long term.

The rating system, even though still EA is working great.
Been having some epic online battles with some very close and fair races in servers with SA50 and above.
Don't see the reason to buy and race this? Up to you I guess but you may be missing out in the long term.
You should work in their marketing dept., but that's not what I've heard at all.

You should work in their marketing dept., but that's not what I've heard at all.
Lol
Why should I work in their marketing department just for stating fact about a product I am actively testing and enjoying?

What do you mean not what you have heard?
I'm actually playing it, so I KNOW...
Sounds like you don't actually have this title so your opinions are probably not worth a rub pal.

Lol
Why should I work in their marketing department just for stating fact about a product I am actively testing and enjoying?

What do you mean not what you have heard?
I'm actually playing it, so I KNOW...
Sounds like you don't actually have this title so your opinions are probably not worth a rub pal.
Ooooo! All bow down to the "Pro-Am" race driver Ha Ha Ha, mom's basement?

Cheers

Multiple posts from @Minolin on the main forum state that the multiplayer will be an ongoing learning experience, and as before with AC after 1.0 there will be support for the sim. Simply stating nonsense because the no "matchmaking" debacle has surfaced wont do much.

I've done proper racing with @ZeroRisk A. Townsend online on open and driver rating restricted servers, the online experience in ACC thus far has been amazing compared to AC considering EA status (v0.7.2 being the best so far). The net code is miles better, the driver rating is a huge step forward, and certain rules just make the racing more competitive and fun.

Well I think the game will not be successful. A small amount of buyers will not appease the devs. parent co., but hope that won't damper the development of AC2.
If it is not successful it will be terrible for the sim community. Watching the race at Silverstone over the weekend, I was floored by the amount of ACC advertising. It was on a level like Gran Turismo in the past - a successful game but with low satisfaction (IMO). ACC, however, aims to deliver to fans of the Blancpain Series the real Blancpain experience. Every avid follower of the Blancpain series should want this game, every sim-racer who wants series (any series) fidelity should want this game which should make it successful in competing for the relatively small share of the gaming pie taken up by automotive games. If it's not successful, I think it's the last time we will see a series specific game (aside from F1) for quite some time. I'm relatively new to sim racing and stumbled through 6 or 7 titles before I found AC1 and decided I wanted to spend significant time there. Other games did not provide the motor sport/sports car racing focus and flexibility with skins/grids/tracks that are available in AC. I wont really miss the mod content because AC1/Sol/Shader Patch. If ACC has 100% of the series cars and tracks with a good dose of rules and regs added in - you can't complain about the lack of mod-content. I understand that it is demanding on the system (my RTX 2080 arrives today), but this is the progress we should want as sim racers getting more and more immersion. I paid $20 for this game in EA day 1 and consider it a heck of a deal already. So, Tom, I hope you are wrong in your dim predictions for ACC. Hopefully you will make it to Belle Isle for the race in a few weeks and get revved up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back