Assetto Corsa Competizione | Share Your Screenshots

I saw there is a screenshot thread in the Assetto Corsa sub-forum, and thought that ACC might also be a source for some gorgeous pictures as well. Certainly I’ve seen many scattered about the forum under mods or various discussions.

This is intended as a public thread, please feel free to post, comment etc. I’d hope we can all be positive in our remarks. :)

If you use the attachment system, then the server appears to accept images about 1440px wide. I know it’s really the file size that limits it but that at least gives you a baseline to work with.

Last edited:
69E6AABB-0EA9-47D8-96BF-285077BEF577.jpeg

Would it be ok to post videos here too, or is there an existing thread I missed, or should I make a new one for that purpose only?

Thanks, @Günthar Rowe !

It‘s not fancy or long, but it’s my first video and I was inspired by events that happened in a race. Made me think what caused what happened, and what I could have done differently. My reaction delay is embarrassingly long but hey, I’ve got less than 40 hours in the game, or even racing sims in general (I have ACC and AC).

These sims are hard. Sure they are fun, but they are also demanding in terms of developing the skills to be fast. The more I watch videos of others the more I realize how much of a hill there is ahead. It’s not the car, nor my simracing equipment, it’s understanding car behaviour in a way a typical driver does not. I knew about racing lines and other aspects of racing but it’s quite another thing to put that to practice. So the baby steps of getting 2 seconds off a laptime on a track you’ve spent a lot of time on suddenly feels like a lottery win: incredible. Compared to most of you no doubt this Is laughably slow but for me, it’s such a difference.

I should add, I am totally open to constructive feedback on this. Its harder to learn in a void.

ID-IC-IT

20200510131533_1.jpg

An Italian driver, in an Italian car, at an Italian track....

20200514000627_1-jpg.372215

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing