Assetto Corsa Competizione: Release 6 Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ACC Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 7.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni have been busy teasing the upcoming 'release 6' for Assetto Corsa Competizione recently.

Delayed somewhat from the original schedule, release 6 of Assetto Corsa Competizione will obviously include plenty of as yet unknown fixes and improvements as it nears a full version 1 release status, however more about that on release day - for now let us focus on the things we know about the upcoming build update...

Thankfully to help ease some of the waiting for the new build, Kunos have dropped a few nice teaser images from the fresh content set to appear in ACC, both the Monza circuit and the very awesome Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3. Coming compete with the 2015 and 2018 version of the car, you can check them out in these spectacular screenshots below.

ACC Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2.jpg
ACC Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 3.jpg
ACC Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 5.jpg
ACC Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 6.jpg
ACC Monza.jpg
ACC Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 1.jpg

Oh, did we mention something about Motec support too...?

ACC Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 8.jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available on Steam Early Access now. Currently at build release 5 status.

To keep abreast of all the latest news and discussions from the world of Assetto Corsa Competizione then don't forget to check out our very own ACC sub forum here at RaceDepartment.

Like what we do here at RD? Follow us on Social Media!

This Motec support is awesome!,
I will never own a Motec but incase 1 day I do get one nice to know in the back of my mind it works. :rolleyes::p
Hehe its your own decision BUT you would probably be rather surprised of how easy it is to
1. get a free MoteC install on your PC
2. import someone elses free MoTec "project" into your MoteC
3. start to check out some simple but usefull car data outputs(like BrakingForce, RideHeight, WheelSpin, etc).
:thumbsup:

I swear, some of you guys have zero patience.
Why should Kunos Simulazioni 'push' a release they identified and are addressing optimization issues with...just for the sake of a deadline?
Is that in your mind a smart business decision...especially when you know that your reputation depends on good product releases?
This is akin to the folks who complain about being late for a meeting, while trying to force a pilot to make bad decisions.
If he does and flies you into the ground, you still did not benefit as you screamed to your ultimate demise.
What is the point?
Stop trying to 'force' bad decisions.
Go drive the early release you currently have... or better yet, something else in you simracing arsenal.

Performance seems to have dropped for me :(

Edit: I love how some people put disagree even on a statement that performance has dropped *for me*. I didn't realize you were here with me testing the game...

Last edited:
Yeah same here. Gonna need to look at those extra settings in more detail. I assumed I could whack up the settings seeing as it's been optimised but I got quite a few stutters and some slow down in sections too. I was only attempting the first new challenge of the Nissan GTR at Monza so only me on the track...

Hope you guys are enjoying the update. I am NOT unfortunately.....
Can't even get the game to launch to either flat screen or VR......gettin' frustrated......
It seems having an Odyssey+ does not mix well with this software.All other titles working great...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back