Assetto Corsa Competizione PC System requirements and performance

What are the recommended system requirements for Assetto Corsa Competizione?

Our minimum target specification is currently an i5-2500/AMD FX-8100 or equivalent, 4 GB RAM and NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760. However, right now, it’s way too early to be more precise. Over time, we'll be able to be more specific later as we continue to develop ACC. Therefore, if you are considering upgrading your hardware configuration, we strongly suggest you wait for our Early Access before upgrading.

2ApmbJU.jpg

Yeah it will be taxing on the GPU as expected, but those settings can always be turned down. What I'm hoping to see is CPU usage improvements.

As it stands with the current AC, In order to keep 90fps in racedepartment online races I need to have these settings:

GRSCbnf.png

My GPU (VEGA64) stays @ around 30% usage with this settings, and the CPU becomes free enough to sustain 90fps most of the time.

I have a performance summary about AC settings and their impact here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/gt3-bathurst-sun-19aug18.157766/page-8#post-2810715

Will it run at decent fps and quality at 1920x1080 single screen (not VR) on a mobile Nvidia 970M with 3GB VRAM? Other system specs - Intel Core i7-4720HQ Quad Core@2.60GHz CPU (6MB Cache, up to 3.60 GHz), 16GB RAM.

Do you feel like you'll get the most out of a UE4 game and second, do you feel like your primal money saving might get redundant as you'll have to cycle cards sooner than people who got 1060-1080 range?

You have great interest in my hardware, do you also have a 1050ti?

To answer, yes I will get what I need (fps) running ACC.

I feel like my "primal money saving" will work to my advantage long term, I'll explain...
The tower is a g4560/1050ti 4gb (CUK pre build) built this year. I paid my brother $400 for it, which is a very boring story involving his wife.
I expect the 20 series launch to drive down prices even further on 10 series cards, even if that price drop takes a year. After one year of running this system I will upgrade. At that time, I will look for a very good deal on a i7/1070/1080 bundle. With my initial investment @ $400, potential upgrade costs of $700 (cpu, gpu, power supply) will put me in a high end machine for around 1K.

I enjoy my 2560x1080 Ultra Wide single screen, it allows me to stay a hardware generation behind much like my 2011 Fanatec CSR Elite wheel. It's still a fantastic wheel, I've had it for 8 years!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back