Assetto Corsa Competizione | New Hotfix Builds Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Another new hotfix has arrived for Assetto Corsa Competizione.

The third minor update for Assetto Corsa Competizione is now available to download - containing further fixes and enhancements to the simulation following deployment of December's major new build release.

Whilst the big December update brought with it plenty of goodies for sim racers to enjoy, as is usually the case with these sorts of things one or two unwelcome issues have crept into the new build. Already Kunos Simulazioni have been quick out the blocks with a substantial hotfix update back on Wednesday, following up with another couple of more minor fresh releases to the title - details of which can be found below:

V1.2.2
  • Fixed podium visibility in gallery replays.
  • Fixed pitcrew animation when only refuelling is selected.
  • Fixed brake pads in old savegames.
  • Tweaks for Porsche 991II GT3 R FFB vibration.
  • Tweaks to overall dirt buildup on the car bodywork and windscreen.
  • Fixed Ferrari rim LODs that was causing custom colours to show up incorrectly at a distance.
  • MP: increased private server slots for Hungaroring (50) and Zandvoort (34), Silverstone (50), Nurburgring (50), Misano (50) and Barcelona (50).
  • Fix for shared memory stopping after a transition.
  • Porsche EVO and Huracan EVO Spa aggressive setups updated to mitigate physics-induced vibration on certain DD wheels.

V1.2.3
  • MP: fixed erroneous teleporting of cars during formation lap.
  • UI: fixed Stats page showing currently inactive content.

Image Credits: Richard sss / Minamoto_W / lizzyanne

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available exclusively on PC.

Online race? Setup advice? Latest news? All available on the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RD! Head over, have a read or start a thread and let the fun begin!

ACC Update - Minamoto_W.jpg
ACC Update lizzyanne.png

Hmmm on aggresive in the lambo I still sometimes lose the car for no reason and can't correct it----spin!

There's always a reason, you just need to find it.

Had a similar problem with the 2019 Porsche coming from the 2018 Porsche. I just needed to identify what I was doing to upset the car, and then not do it.

Edited to add: These aren't "drift" cars. If you don't catch a slide quickly and before it's gone too far, then your (or actually my) only hope to avoid a spin or an unrecoverable tank slapper is to judiciously apply the brakes while countering the slide.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years