Assetto Corsa Competizione | More Suzuka Preview Images Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Not content with one batch of epic images, Kunos Simulazioni have revealed some more screenshots from the upcoming Suzuka Circuit in Assetto Corsa Competizione.

The new DLC, featuring Suzuka, Bathurst, Laguna Seca and Kyalami as well as the teams and liveries of the Intercontinental GT Challenge series, is set to be made available for the simulation in the near future (release date still tbc), and it looks like the team behind the official Blancpain GT Series racing simulation are rather proud of their new licencing agreement..

Often one of the more difficult tracks to licence, Suzuka has long been regarded as right at the very top of the pile when it comes to driving experience, and thanks to the new Intercontinental GT DLC, ACC players will soon get to experience those very same thrills from our own sim racing rigs.

Dates, times and prices for the new DLC have yet to be revealed... stay tuned for more information once it becomes available...

Missed the first Suzuka DLC previews? Catch up in our earlier article HERE

Original Source: Assetto Corsa Competizione Facebook

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date has yet to be confirmed.

Want to ask our community a question about the sim? No worries, head over to the ACC sub forum and start a new thread today!

Assetto Corsa Competizione Suzuka 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Suzuka 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Suzuka 4.jpg

Last edited:
By that picture, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between ACC and AC with CSP/SOL. Only the logo gives it away :laugh:

Sure but the level of physics in ACC have now far surpassed AC, which was already very high. When I was running AC over numerous league seasons it was hard to imagine something better, but now there is no way you could go back to GT3 in AC.

• Deleted member 205301

Sure but the level of physics in ACC have now far surpassed AC, [...] now there is no way you could go back to GT3 in AC.
Glad that guys now realized that AC physics were too simple :) (and yeah, ACC is now really great)
@++
yeah, i'm a bit joking (but only a bit)

Totally agree with @Serge.M there. Saying something looks almost as good as something else, even though on completely different engines, means nothing when you're actually driving the cars in the sim.
It's about the physics.
Just like rF2 and Raceroom feel pretty awesome too, but in different ways, they don't look as good as ACC I'll admit, but the physics are something else, and that's what really matters IMHumblesofOs

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 287 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.7%