Assetto Corsa Competizione | More Suzuka Preview Images Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Not content with one batch of epic images, Kunos Simulazioni have revealed some more screenshots from the upcoming Suzuka Circuit in Assetto Corsa Competizione.

The new DLC, featuring Suzuka, Bathurst, Laguna Seca and Kyalami as well as the teams and liveries of the Intercontinental GT Challenge series, is set to be made available for the simulation in the near future (release date still tbc), and it looks like the team behind the official Blancpain GT Series racing simulation are rather proud of their new licencing agreement..

Often one of the more difficult tracks to licence, Suzuka has long been regarded as right at the very top of the pile when it comes to driving experience, and thanks to the new Intercontinental GT DLC, ACC players will soon get to experience those very same thrills from our own sim racing rigs.

Dates, times and prices for the new DLC have yet to be revealed... stay tuned for more information once it becomes available...

Missed the first Suzuka DLC previews? Catch up in our earlier article HERE

Original Source: Assetto Corsa Competizione Facebook

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date has yet to be confirmed.

Want to ask our community a question about the sim? No worries, head over to the ACC sub forum and start a new thread today!

Assetto Corsa Competizione Suzuka 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Suzuka 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Suzuka 4.jpg

Last edited:
Good choice, and seriously, once you start getting in to its depth physics wise, one car is enough. I have raced with just the Lambo, moving to the Lambo Evo when that became available.

Although I will test out a few of my faves just to see if I have an outright preference, it is that focused of a game that sticking to one car is sound advice.

Finding a league on the other hand sounds hard though, the YouTuber Jimmy Broadbent said just recently that he hasn't been able to get into any dedicated ones yet and the few random ones he's gotten into were full of rammers, so online may be a while off for me, after a while off learning the nuances of my chosen car.

I'm content with testing/career for now though so it's all good.

Finding a league on the other hand sounds hard though, the YouTuber Jimmy Broadbent said just recently that he hasn't been able to get into any dedicated ones yet and the few random ones he's gotten into were full of rammers, so online may be a while off for me, after a while off learning the nuances of my chosen car.
Don't let other people form your own opinion. You can find many clean and fast racers even in public multiplayer. I do puplic multiplayer only and my SA is 99. So if you're able to behave well, go and try it by yourself.
Thank you Mum ;)
You're welcome :thumbsup:

Don't let other people form your own opinion. You can find many clean and fast racers even in public multiplayer. I do puplic multiplayer only and my SA is 99. So if you're able to behave well, go and try it by yourself.

Thanks for the input but it's not about letting him form my opinion so much as taking the word of a semi well known simracer having a hard time finding decent online races, much like I'd take a doctors opinion on a medical issue over something I read online. They're more experienced so more likely to know what they're talking about.

That said, although my safety rating is already 27 after 1 race weekend in SP, I ever so slightly clipped an AI backmarker who cut in front of me at the last second and spun out like I'd rammed it at full speed and was notified that BOTH our safety ratings took a hit. I try to keep as clean as possible as it adds to immersion/realism but rubbing's racing and the way it spun out was unnatural which leads me to believe the penalty/collision physics still need work.

I'll put about 50 hours or so into SP to get a real good feel on the handling/tracks but like almost every online session I've entered in other games, if slight touches end in butthurt, I'll quit back to SP as quickly as joined MP. I don't need the aggravation.

Thanks for the input but it's not about letting him form my opinion so much as taking the word of a semi well known simracer having a hard time finding decent online races, much like I'd take a doctors opinion on a medical issue over something I read online. They're more experienced so more likely to know what they're talking about.

That said, although my safety rating is already 27 after 1 race weekend in SP, I ever so slightly clipped an AI backmarker who cut in front of me at the last second and spun out like I'd rammed it at full speed and was notified that BOTH our safety ratings took a hit. I try to keep as clean as possible as it adds to immersion/realism but rubbing's racing and the way it spun out was unnatural which leads me to believe the penalty/collision physics still need work.

I'll put about 50 hours or so into SP to get a real good feel on the handling/tracks but like almost every online session I've entered in other games, if slight touches end in butthurt, I'll quit back to SP as quickly as joined MP. I don't need the aggravation.
I think you got my point right as intended. :thumbsup:
I like your approach to pratice your driving before joining the multi player. I'm not that experienced about racing against the AI because they don't behave human like at all. It's for me unimmersive.
But lot of people said the collision physics are fine in the single player part.

About the online collision physics I've to agree with Jimmy Broadbent. It needs a lot of work because the outcome of a small impact is overdone.
Just as an advice for you. The AI will teach you a "wrong" behaviour which can lead in a terrible online experience.
This might be interting for you:

Greets After_Midnight

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.7%