Assetto Corsa Competizione | More Suzuka Preview Images Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Not content with one batch of epic images, Kunos Simulazioni have revealed some more screenshots from the upcoming Suzuka Circuit in Assetto Corsa Competizione.

The new DLC, featuring Suzuka, Bathurst, Laguna Seca and Kyalami as well as the teams and liveries of the Intercontinental GT Challenge series, is set to be made available for the simulation in the near future (release date still tbc), and it looks like the team behind the official Blancpain GT Series racing simulation are rather proud of their new licencing agreement..

Often one of the more difficult tracks to licence, Suzuka has long been regarded as right at the very top of the pile when it comes to driving experience, and thanks to the new Intercontinental GT DLC, ACC players will soon get to experience those very same thrills from our own sim racing rigs.

Dates, times and prices for the new DLC have yet to be revealed... stay tuned for more information once it becomes available...

Missed the first Suzuka DLC previews? Catch up in our earlier article HERE

Original Source: Assetto Corsa Competizione Facebook

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date has yet to be confirmed.

Want to ask our community a question about the sim? No worries, head over to the ACC sub forum and start a new thread today!

Assetto Corsa Competizione Suzuka 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Suzuka 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Suzuka 4.jpg

Last edited:
ACC on Steam sale - 40%. Totally worth it if you don't have it yet and you have powerful enough PC.

Thanks, just got it and at that price I'm already very satisfied. Too little content imo @ full price but I have to say, looks/physics wise it's bloody brilliant. If it'd come out of the box with another series or 2 like say DTM/WTCC it would've been a day 1 but I understand Kunos aren't swimming in cash....but neither am I so it's a fair trade.

Thanks, just got it and at that price I'm already very satisfied. Too little content imo @ full price but I have to say, looks/physics wise it's bloody brilliant. If it'd come out of the box with another series or 2 like say DTM/WTCC it would've been a day 1 but I understand Kunos aren't swimming in cash....but neither am I so it's a fair trade.

Good choice, and seriously, once you start getting in to its depth physics wise, one car is enough. I have raced with just the Lambo, moving to the Lambo Evo when that became available.

Sticking to one car you really get to know it and see how everything responds. Also it’s the same as the real thing, you race for whoever signed you and whatever car they gave you, good, bad or otherwise and your job is to work with what you have been give improving that. On some tracks it’s not great, others, much better. Then there’s different track conditions and levels of wetness where cars will react differently again.

Find a league that runs a proper season and it will be magic

Not announcing a scheduled date and then to continually "advertise" its coming, becomes boring - at least to me.

That seems to be the eternal problem for devs of any game. Decide not to announce a release date (because you're not sure when it will be ready) and everyone complains - whatever happened to patience! Announce a release date (because of customer pressure) and miss it due to circumstances beyond your control and everyone complains. It's a no-win situation. I'm sure they'll release it as soon as it's actually ready.

Then why bother commenting?
Added nothing...
It's easy to explain :)
Imagine a little adorable lamb. It's called @dreamer al and sticks in a meadow full of untasty old brown grass. His mother comes up over and over again showing him pictures of the new grazing areas full of fresh dark green grass. "Soon™ you'll get it" she say.
So now guess the answer of @dreamer al... :whistling:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back