Assetto Corsa Competizione | Minor Hotfix Release Notes

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
A very small hotfix update for Assetto Corsa Competizione deployed in the last couple of days - if not already downloaded, it should available the next time you restart your Steam client.

Assetto Corsa Competizione
| GT4 DLC Review: Click Here.

The new hotfix is only very minor in size, and has been designed to address some further small details following the recent large V1.5 update deployment of July 15th.

ACC middle.jpg

The team over at Kunos Simulazioni have been rather busy of late, what with the monster 11 car GT4 DLC and major 1.5 update having only dropped earlier this month. With those two big changes to the simulation, and the subsequent couple of reasonable sized hotfix releases that addressed many of the post release issues, the pace is starting to slow down a little as we head into August (well, for v1.5 related matters anyway). That said, further refinements to the current build of the sim are still required, and on Friday 31st July, Kunos dropped another small patch to the title - mopping up some of latest community reported issues.

Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.5.3 Update Notes

PHYSICS:

• Brakepad lifespan/durability adjustments.
GAMEPLAY:
  • Corrected mandatory pitstop rules for GT4 championship.
TRACKS:
  • Silverstone: shortened collision-disabled area after the pitlane exit.
UI:
  • Fix for broadcast HUD's standings class (Overall/GT3/GT4) title clipping.
  • Fixed brakepad change selector not assigning the correct pads for the rear brakes in the Pitstop MFD.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC now.

Got questions? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let the community be your guide!

ACC footer.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pictures, but usually the lights are pitifull like general light in this game.

looks the picture,
it's the road surface that's the brightest when normally it's the cars and the background that should be bright, the pits are not lit.

No answer on their official forum. I think it's a shame.
Thanks for the kind word...yes, you are correct about the general lighting of most Sims, as does real life when taking photographs of scenery at mid day which can look flat, but that same scene will transform when photographed at early sunrise / dusk or stormy skies into something visually magical,...so most Sims will look their best at certain times of day which for me personally is early morning or late afternoon / evening....these are the times I personally like to race and take screen shots for that magical look :geek::inlove::thumbsup:...only my personal opinion.

Last edited:
I wish too but seems unlikely. For a imsa license they also need to include DPi and GTLM to complete the package. Instead we can hope for a British GT license (we already have some of the tracks like brand hatch), or ADAC (the nordschleife, ofc).

I agree that IMSA is unlikely, but I would love to see GT World Challenge America and Asia added in the future. Those are all under the SRO umbrella and would be an amazing addition to the game.

I agree that IMSA is unlikely, but I would love to see GT World Challenge America and Asia added in the future. Those are all under the SRO umbrella and would be an amazing addition to the game.
That would be nice, too. But it seems that my prediction comes true. British GT DLC will be available winter 2021. https://www.assettocorsa.net/competizione/roadmap/

Indeed it will be nice/not much of a hassle addition. Overlapping cars/tracks+easy to get license.

btw why the wheel rotation animation not fixed yet ? its not realistic grrr thats i'm hated for
Works like a charm if you set driver/ingame to 900° (or 1080° IIRC).
The game will automatically set the correct rotation for the cars.

If you set rotation manually, there will be no alignment of ingame wheel and your physical wheel. At least I couldn't get it to work.
I do not expect this to change in the future.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 273 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 184 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 185 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 137 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 243 13.5%