Assetto Corsa Competizione | Laguna Seca Looking Pretty!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
The previews continue! Kunos Simulazioni have been at it again today, showing off pre-release images from new Assetto Corsa Competizione content - this time, Laguna Seca!

Known and loved by anyone who spent far too much of their formative years playing the Gran Turismo franchise (myself included), Laguna Seca has been home to many a fine race in its long and illustrious 63 year history; and in the near future it will be arriving in Assetto Corsa Competizione as part of the upcoming Intercontinental GT Challenge DLC.

2.238 miles of circuit that includes the legendary 'Corkscrew' ribbon of tarmac, Laguna is a short, technical and massively rewarding circuit - one that should prove to be a very nice combination alongside the new cars of the Intercontinental GT pack... oh, and it looks great in game too!

Missed the earlier previews? No worries, check them out below:

Original Source: Assetto Corsa Facebook

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date has yet to be confirmed.

Want to ask our community a question about the sim? No worries, head over to the ACC sub forum and start a new thread today!

Assetto Corsa Competizione Laguna Seca 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Laguna Seca 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Laguna Seca 3.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione Laguna Seca 4 header.jpg

Last edited:
Yet more teasers without a release date, Jesus.

To begin with I was hyped, but now I honestly can't be arsed. They've missed the window with me.

I'll get the DLC I suppose, but by god Kunos have 10 out of 10 for technical chops, but minus several million for irritating marketing.

They missed the window with you, but you're gonna buy it anyway.....riiiiiiiiigggghhhhttt

Instabuy for me.

Yet more teasers without a release date, Jesus.

To begin with I was hyped, but now I honestly can't be arsed. They've missed the window with me.

I'll get the DLC I suppose, but by god Kunos have 10 out of 10 for technical chops, but minus several million for irritating marketing.
I‘m 100% on your lane but take care KUNOS and/or Panky blocked and banned me to enter their „Forum“ cause for such TRUE criticism

Honestly, I would be more excited if I could find a server that hosted anything but Monza, (yes, hyperbole but racers seem to think the only track worth racing on is Monza...again more hyperbole but you get the drift). As it is I have a hard time finding races that have more than a few racers, unless, of course it is Monza (not hyperbole).

It is a great sim that no one seems to really care about.

I will get it, because I would like to see Kunos develop more for us, but my initial hopes for this sim are waning.

Kunos, have you plans for develop Assetto Corsa 2?
Probably not while AC1 is as popular of a platform as it is. They don't want to make the same mistake ISI did with RF2, and release a sim that while more advanced, is harder to mod, and most people don't switch over because all of the content is in the older version.

A few years ago, I'd say they would, but right now with the activity and advancements the community has made, why would they invest in another sim that might be DOA, and compete with their own product?

They have a good thing going with ACC. By focusing on one championship, getting ALL tracks and ALL cars, and representing a start to finish polished championship, ACC distances themselves fro other sims. While others have GT3 cars, they do not support an official start to finish GT3 championship with EVERY entry, even the odd balls like the Emil Frey Jag that would otherwise be glossed over.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 140 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 381 39.7%