Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have revealed the very first images of the upcoming Intercontinental GT Challenge pack for ACC - Kyalami!

Kunos recently revealed their Assetto Corsa Competizione racing simulation will be expanding upon the Blancpain GT Series already featured in the title, confirming to the world that the epic Intercontinental GT Series will be added to the title in the near future - and with it new liveries and some incredible new laserscanned circuits.

One of those tracks, currently hosting a 9 Hour endurance epic this weekend, is the South African venue of Kyalami.

Famous for hosting a number of Formula One Grand Prix, the last of which was the 1993 South African Grand Prix won by Williams Renault driver Alain Prost, Kyalami has gone through a number of face lifts and alterations over the years - and soon we will get to try the 2019 variation of this woefully under appreciated track!

Joining up with fellow big name circuits Suzuka, Mt. Panorama and Laguna Seca, the Intercontinental GT Challenge pack looks set to be a nice addition to ACC - we just don't quite know when it will be released yet.

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Kyalami Preview 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione - Kyalami Preview 3.jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available exclusively on PC.

Online race? Setup advice? Latest news? All available on the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RD! Head over, have a read or start a thread and let the fun begin!

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Kyalami Preview 4.jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Kyalami Preview 2.jpg

They used BoP of SRO (global) not entries of this car in europe but yes in Asia, so Kunos dont adjust nothing, just only use BoP from SRO championships
They used tests only for BOP.
Added McLaren 720S GT3 bonus content as part of the McLaren Shadow Project.
NOTE: the car has its BoP set based on the 2019 season tests and is playable with the rest of the content.

I doubt tests alone would deliver competitive performance so maybe some small adjustments were made. Anyway, the car was added because of Mclaren not because it raced in Suzuka, so in the end, Kunos can implement whatever they want.

I doubt tests alone would deliver competitive performance so maybe some small adjustments were made. Anyway, the car was added because of Mclaren not because it raced in Suzuka, so in the end, Kunos can implement whatever they want.
The 720s GT3 raced in two different SRO series this year (British GT and Blancpain Asia) so we know it has an official BOP available. Has Kunos given us reason to believe they wouldn't be using this BOP?

The 720s GT3 raced in two different SRO series this year (British GT and Blancpain Asia) so we know it has an official BOP available. Has Kunos given us reason to believe they wouldn't be using this BOP?
Well, all we have are the patch notes, and all it says is "2019 season tests" and that's where my assumption come from. I have no idea if BOP for other brands are different across different regions which would make using the 720s BOP in british and asia not good for the game.

Well, all we have are the patch notes, and all it says is "2019 season tests" and that's where my assumption come from. I have no idea if BOP for other brands are different across different regions which would make using the 720s BOP in british and asia not good for the game.
Interesting. SRO does maintain a common BOP shared between its series. Maybe the BOP for the 720s didn't change since the initial tests to establish the BOP?

Interesting. SRO does maintain a common BOP shared between its series. Maybe the BOP for the 720s didn't change since the initial tests to establish the BOP?
I guess, but it's weird they didn't say they used BOP from different series. I didn't use the 720s that much, but it does feel very different under braking from every other car, like the car doesn't turn properly if you are braking as well.

Guys commom there's a 720 on Blancpain tests in Paul Ricard where SRO BoP all cars for theirs series

On the entry list for IGTC Suzuka 10 hours there were Lotus Evora MC and Chevrolet Corvette C7 GT3. Last year there was also Toyota 86 MC. Are developers going to include these cars in their new IGTC expansion?

Following the release of McLaren 720S GT3 perhaps also consider releasing other GT3 cars too? This year I have seen Dodge Viper GT3 in a VLN Nordschleife race. Plus Cadillac and Ford GT3s should still be FIA homologated race vehicles too.

On the entry list for IGTC Suzuka 10 hours there were Lotus Evora MC and Chevrolet Corvette C7 GT3. Last year there was also Toyota 86 MC. Are developers going to include these cars in their new IGTC expansion?

Following the release of McLaren 720S GT3 perhaps also consider releasing other GT3 cars too? This year I have seen Dodge Viper GT3 in a VLN Nordschleife race. Plus Cadillac and Ford GT3s should still be FIA homologated race vehicles too.
No, because they aren't entry list of IGTC, they are local entry, like gt4 and others in bathurst

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.7%