Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Check out this first video of the upcoming Kyalami track in Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Arriving early 2020, the new Intercontinental GT Challenge DLC is heading to Assetto Corsa Competizione - adding four iconic and high profile tracks to the official Blancpain GT Series racing simulation. We've seen various previews from the new content, but up until this point we've yet to have the opportunity to check out any of the new tracks in video form... until today:

Blancpain GT Series driver and accomplished sim racer David Perel has enjoyed the chance to sample his home circuit of Kyalami within the sim, and took the opportunity to show the world some tips on how to get the most out of this challenging and technical race track.

With this being the first time sim racers have seen the track in action, the new video from Kunos is sure to gather plenty of interest - and on first look the circuit looks to be fabulously recreated - adding a venue that hasn't seen much attention from sim racing in recent years.

Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit - Key Facts

• Length: 4.529km
  • Corners: 18
  • Race Lap Record: 1:34.8 (2016 - Julian van der Watt)

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available exclusively on PC.

Online race? Setup advice? Latest news? All available on the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RD! Head over, have a read or start a thread and let the fun begin!

ACC Kyalami Preview - Perel 2.jpg

Last edited:
Suzuka, Kyalami, Bathurst, Laguna Seca and...?

Hmmmm, Indianapolis is on the 2020 schedule. Just a guess.

Can't wait for this. Been driving the awesome version that was recently uploaded to AC. This track is a real under the radar gem. Once the IGTC pack his ACC it's gonna take that game to a new level for me. Spa, Silverstone and Zandvoort are the only tracks I like currently in the game. The whole IGTC track pack are legit some of my favorite circuits

Hmmmm, Indianapolis is on the 2020 schedule. Just a guess.

Indianapolis? Urgh! A terrible road course.:poop:

But the other four are amazing, so I won’t complain. Still very excited about this DLC. :D

The track looks good, not spectacular (I mean graphically, the recreation), though it´s
still a work in progress, hence the missing animation - the usual waving flags specially.

Laguna Seca will be my fave track of the pack, plus Mount Panorama. Oh, Suzuka can
never be denied of course...

Merry Xmas everyone.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 144 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%