Assetto Corsa Competizione | KTM X-Bow GT Preview

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have dropped their next GT4 paid DLC preview video - the stunning KTM X-Bow GT4.

Set to arrive within the Assetto Corsa Competizione simulation next month, the little KTM is the second preview trailer from the 11 car pack, set to become the largest DLC release for Assetto Corsa Competizione so far.

ACC GT4 | BMW Preview Trailer: Click Here.

You can check out the KTM images below, it looks beastly!

Exact release date, content list and pricing will be revealed by Kunos and 505 Games in the coming days and weeks - so stay tuned for more information as and when it becomes available!

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

Got questions? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and let the community be your guide!

the KTM isn't the best example here :whistling: it has a lot of aero for a car of its class, in the VLN GT3 drivers tell about the KTM being almost as fast in tight corners, but "surprisingly slow" on straights
Pretty sure it's got a wee engine and hp compared to the others. I've seen them up close and think it resembles a kit car or a track only car. It is quick through corners but that is also owing to it's feather weight.

Its kind of nice they are adding some new content. I dont do allot of time in ACC so I will wait for a sale price on the new DLC. Plus I dont follow these real series racing. If they added the US-America series racing I might be more interested. But I am not holding my breath hoping they will add it.

I am hyped af. I would love to see difference in chasis rigidity between GT4s and GT3s. And GT4 is way more entertaining than GT3 IMO. Less downforce, less power, closer racing, production based vehicles... I just hope we will get Supra, Mustang, F-type and Ginetta with British GT dlc. For now, 3 of my favourites GT4 cars are here: M4, KTM and GranTurismo.
British DLC currently announced as track pack only. We'll have to see if they add liveries and/or cars too.
But since multiclass will most likely not happen, this will never be a true representative of the British GT championship anyway (sadly).

Pretty sure it's got a wee engine and hp compared to the others. I've seen them up close and think it resembles a kit car or a track only car. It is quick through corners but that is also owing to it's feather weight.
That is the beauty of BOP. The KTM has a small 2litre 4banger derived from Audi (e.g. TT).
It will be hard to beat in corners, but will surely lack power on straightaways.
But the overall lap times over the full season are balanced with other marques /types.

You can compare it a little bit to the McLaren 720GT3 where the advanced aero accounts for the (presumably) lowest horsepower in the GT3 field (smallest diameter restrictor). I heard the number 480 somewhere whereas others should have 500 or north of 500.

That is the beauty of BOP. The KTM has a small 2litre 4banger derived from Audi (e.g. TT).
It will be hard to beat in corners, but will surely lack power on straightaways.
But the overall lap times over the full season are balanced with other marques /types.
Should make things interesting. I remember being in an online race where I was driving the formula abarth and some other guy was in the huayra, he'd fly off on the straights, I'd catch him in the corners, I eventually pulled away enough so that he couldn't make it back on the straights.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 77 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 51 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.5%