Assetto Corsa Competizione | Intercontinental GT Pack set to release February 4th

Ricoow

Premium
Teasing is nearly over! In just a few days the Intercontinental GT Pack DLC will release and bring us 4 amazing circuits from all over the world.

Kunos Simulazioni has been teasing us over and over again with all screenshots from the 4 tracks they are bringing to Assetto Corsa Competizione. Teasing us with Kyalami, Bathurst, twice with Suzuka and twice with Laguna Seca, they have now finally announced the release date of Februari 4th. Just a few more days to wait...

If you really can't wait to see the new tracks, Kunos have added to the art of teasing for you. They released an onboard with Aristotelis Vasilakos, their very own head of Car physics, around the track of Bathurst! You certainly don't want to miss that as he gives some great tips on how to do Bathurst in the GT3 cars.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date is set for February 4th, a price is yet unknown.

Want to race the new tracks with our community? Take a look at the ACC Race Club forums!

ACC Suzuka Preview 2.jpg

ACC Intercontinental GT Series 2.jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione Laguna Seca 4.jpg

That's it, we now know the official release date of this DLC, the KUNOS team must also publish an update of features and improvements before, so I think that the coming week will be full of emotions.
I expect a major update and DLC in both quantitative and qualitative terms.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Deleted member 205301

I'm in since one week (had uninstalled ACC few monthes ago, then, after the last update, re-installed it : omg ! now it's a great sim !)
As I said in another post (3 weeks ago), the only one new (for people like me : iracing guy) is the kyalami'laserscanned, very curious about it...
...and just saw the 12H of bathurst yesterday (and this night), will be fun to try it again (and compare with the iracing'one)
so just few days to wait...good to hear
@++

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%