Assetto Corsa Competizione | Intercontinental GT Pack set to release February 4th

Ricoow

Premium
Teasing is nearly over! In just a few days the Intercontinental GT Pack DLC will release and bring us 4 amazing circuits from all over the world.

Kunos Simulazioni has been teasing us over and over again with all screenshots from the 4 tracks they are bringing to Assetto Corsa Competizione. Teasing us with Kyalami, Bathurst, twice with Suzuka and twice with Laguna Seca, they have now finally announced the release date of Februari 4th. Just a few more days to wait...

If you really can't wait to see the new tracks, Kunos have added to the art of teasing for you. They released an onboard with Aristotelis Vasilakos, their very own head of Car physics, around the track of Bathurst! You certainly don't want to miss that as he gives some great tips on how to do Bathurst in the GT3 cars.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on PC. Intercontinental GT Pack release date is set for February 4th, a price is yet unknown.

Want to race the new tracks with our community? Take a look at the ACC Race Club forums!

ACC Suzuka Preview 2.jpg

ACC Intercontinental GT Series 2.jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione Laguna Seca 4.jpg

I don't know why all the mystery behind the dlc price
Haven't you heard? Everything has to be a long drawn-out and teased mystery when it comes to game releases nowadays. So you get a screenshot of wheel or a kerb, then a few months later you get a random corner, then later a complete track, then you get a release date, and then, eventually, you'll finally know how much it will cost you.

Last edited:
Haven't you heard? Everything has to be a long drawn-out and teased mystery when it comes to game releases nowadays. So you get a screenshot of wheel or a kerb, than a few months later you get a random corner, then later a complete track, then you get a release date, and then, eventually, you'll finally know how much it will cost you.

Cost is easy, it will cost you $20000, $20 or so for the DLC and $19980 for sim rig hardware due to the awesome quality of ACC (and other sims). Now if that $20 for the DLC became $40 would it really matter in the grand scheme of things? LOL

Is there any other Bathurst you could compare ? they all old like pCars2 is the latest isn't that pCars
version tarted up, iR and RR versions are looking last gen, Reiza and S397 don't have it....yet

AMS2 and Studio397 do Bathurst then you have something to compare ;)

As DLC the 4 tracks are very worthy

Anybody noticed in Aris' video that they swapped logos from "Blancpain GT" to "GT World Challenge" on the car number stickers? At least that is what it showed on G. Pankers car.
In Jardier's stream the same car was displayed with the old logo. Strange.

I understood they ran some game version which will supposedly be shipped with the DLC (v.1.3 ACC?).
Seems something will change according to the release of the Blancpain deal.
Hope they do not change the 2018 / 2019 seasons. Would be wrong, right?

6 hours of Nurburgring survival attempt! We didn't made it! - YouTube - Google C_2020-02-03_07...jpg
Assetto Corsa Competizione 6 Hours Endurance Race Nurburgring With Dan Suzuki  _2020-02-03_07-...jpg

Seems like price speculation has unfortunately taken over a lot of the discussion since its announcement and that’s understandable - maybe something for Kunos to learn from - IIRC they handled AC DLC the same way so I’m sure they’re just copying that format.

Anyway, only a day to go! I don’t play iRacing and R3E Suzuka has aged a bit so I’m really looking forward to rediscovering that; Laguna Seca and Bathurst are great drivers’ tracks and I don’t know modern Kyalami at all so that will be super interesting - all in all, these four tracks have more interesting options than the original eight for me personally.

The main thing on my wish list now is some form of opposition/AI selector to curate carsets.

ACC need to stop releasing new cars and tracks and fix all the bugs and issues first
Then and only then will we all be happy

I mean, this is the first release they’ve asked for money for since launch, the game’s had several large patches since its full release and it’s highly rated on Steam with a growing player base and people have been asking/looking forward to this for months, but otherwise... sure.

Cost is easy, it will cost you $20000, $20 or so for the DLC and $19980 for sim rig hardware due to the awesome quality of ACC (and other sims). Now if that $20 for the DLC became $40 would it really matter in the grand scheme of things? LOL

Divorce lawyers don’t come cheap either.

The best of the best GT3 Sim.
instant buy.
If you dont have this DLC, you are not a GT3 fan.

You were posting this same message about rally in the DR2 threads and, whilst this is slightly different due to ACC being PC only, that’s absolute codswallop. Not everyone is necessarily in the same lucky position as you or I where they can afford to pay for it without thinking too much - your love of a sport is not determined by how much you spend on simming it.

——

Anyway, only a day to go - struggling for time so far this year but will definitely be trying to clear some in the next week or so to give this a good unpacking.

I’m really interested to see how they’ll handle the livery packs in game. With each round basically having a completely different set of liveries and number plate styles, will they mix all IGTC ones together in one field or have a carset for each track (eg Sprint, Endurance, 24 Hour (Spa), IGTC Bathurst, IGTC Laguna, IGTC Suzuka, IGTC Kyalami)?

Anybody noticed in Aris' video that they swapped logos from "Blancpain GT" to "GT World Challenge" on the car number stickers? At least that is what it showed on G. Pankers car.

I understood they ran some game version which will supposedly be shipped with the DLC (v.1.3 ACC?).

View attachment 347380View attachment 347381

Good spot - I assume that's the SRO number plate for 2020.

I was wondering how they’re going to handle that. We’ve seen Bathurst screens with the track specific number boards on cars, but in Aris’ Bathurst preview the car has a Blancpain number plate but the windscreen banner is one the car only ran at Kyalami.

For the record, that’s not me saying there’s any issue/error, I’m just curious as to how it’s going to work.

Edit: just rewatched the video with Aris’ commentary - superb, hope he can find time to do one for the other three new circuits too.

Last edited:
I expect around 20€, which would be fair from my point of view.

I wonder how difficult it will be to take the GT3s around Bathurst. Tried that yesterday in R3E....wow baby, sometimes it's that narrow racing on the edge, a real thrill.
My fav. track will be probably Suzuka. But each of them sounds and looks pretty nice. A welcome addition to the European ones, we still at the moment have.

I'm at least as excited if Kunos will launch another update with regards to physics and the entire gaming experience. I hope for some nice new features.

View attachment 347380View attachment 347381
I guess that's for online. As blancpain is no sponsor this seems to be the new plate. Although I don't see the other numberplares changing in single player. We already hade a change between 2018 and 2019 and you're still able to drive the 2018 season with its assigned numberplate. Even the special one-off one from the 2018 Spa 24h (with the coyote sponsoring instead of blancpain).

I was wondering how they’re going to handle that. We’ve seen Bathurst screens with the track specific number boards on cars, but in Aris’ Bathurst preview the car has a Blancpain number plate but the windscreen banner is one the car only ran at Kyalami.

For the record, that’s not me saying there’s any issue/error, I’m just curious as to how it’s going to work.
I guess that's a matter of which race type you chosse (for offline as well as for online) Right now you can filter between endurance and psrint entrys dependant on the the races they participated. If you choose to run a 3h event at Spa 2018 you'll have the standard numberplate. If you choose to run a 24h event at Spa 2018 (doesn't matter if the race is 24h long as long as the correct format is selected) you'll get the coyote numberplate. It's also visible in the showroom. So I guess that could be a way to organize this for IGTC as well (8h, 9h, 10h, 12h event etc.)

@SellerieMitDip Please have a look at the two snaps I made from Aris' stream and Jardier's stream. Sorry for the bad quality. Both show the same car in the same race, but different labels on the car number.
Agree on keeping old liveries untouched, therefore I hope this will keep this way for future updates even when main sponsor of the actual season changes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back